Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2014 6:13:21 AM EDT

ALSO PLEASE JOIN ROSE AT THE EVENT DETAILED BELOW!
FREE EVENT /only $20 IF YOU WANT GUN RAFFLE TICKET AND PIG ROAST

Sunday, July 20, 2014  / NOON
Join Rose
BLAIR COUNTY TEA PARTY; "Standing Against Tyranny"
FREEDOM FEST 2014 /  http://www.blaircountyteaparty.org
Legion Park, Hollidaysburg, PA

Joining Rose will be:
Senator Scott Wagner
Senator John Eichelberger
Roger Corey of MIX 94.7
Diane Reimer
** There are several covered pavilions but many people bring blankets and lawn chairs

ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:

PIG ROAST
(Must purchase ticket for the Pig Roast)
Provided by Holland Bros. Meats

MILITARY VEHICLES DISPLAY

FACE PAINTING

GUN RAFFLE
13 Guns will be given away. Proceeds Benefit Patriot Scholorship Fund
gun raffle tickets ($20 and it includes a pig roast dinner

The event is 100% free to attend, no reservations needed.

Food will be available for purchase for non-raffle attendees.

The gun raffle is being used to fund their $1300 patriot scholarship.  Tickets are limited so odds of winning (13 guns being raffled) are set at 1:87.  (More information on the scholarship and the guns being raffled can be found on our website: http://www.blaircountyteaparty.org/)
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The thing I want to know is when that dipshit "bloomdaddy" is going to get canned, and we actually get real talk radio back.  He is so ignorant on stuff with politics it's disgusting.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 3:51:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The thing I want to know is when that dipshit "bloomdaddy" is going to get canned, and we actually get real talk radio back.  He is so ignorant on stuff with politics it's disgusting.
View Quote

Also, anybody that calls themselves by a nickname like "daddy" is a tier one douche.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]
bloomdaddy is a WILLLLLLDDDDD DUDE
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#4]
He didn't disappoint again this morning.  He has this weird infatuation with what bands, were and were not, 80's hair bands.  So he was back to reading emails about what people think about these bands from the 80's.  I'm glad that FM "Newstalk" is now FM "worthless crap talk".  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep yep, Thank God for Iheart radio and The Blaze.

Miss you Quinn and Rose!
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone notice that all of Bloomdumbasses shows lately seem to be repeats?  This morning it was a show from before July 4th they were running.  

Also, anyone in an Armstrong area you now have the Blaze tv available on channel 420 depending on your package.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#7]
So 104.7 is now a country music station?

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah WTF.....the demographics here can't support Talk Radio.....little Chicago?

Is there a regional AM or FM  replacement besides WWVA 1170 ?

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the talk programming has moved to 1320 am
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
104.7 had some of the highest ratings on the radio in the Burgh. How they hell did they piss it away and end up playing country? As if we don't already have enough stupid country stations in this area. I hope Quinn and Rose are getting the last laugh and 1320 picks them up for the am.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up

I thought I had once ran across something else in the AM mode.

I have to wonder how bad their numbers on iheart were after they canned Quinn and Rose. I made it a duty to never listen to 104.7 streaming after that (to send a statistical message) and thereafter, limited my listening to air transmission at limited times (mostly RusH)

eta: 1320 is 104.7s AM affiliate and still rolls with Douche Baby in the 6 to 10 slot. Currently tuned to AM 1390 in Lancaster to suffer less with Glen Beck.
and will report back with their daily schedule
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Well on my normal drive around Moon I can barely pick up 1320 and get decent reception.  

What an asinine move, to take away the only FM talk station around here.  If I wanted to listen to half-wit DJs who thought they were fresh and amusing there are plenty of other options.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#13]
1320 WJAS has no connection to 104.7FM in Pittsburgh (at least not above the table)
WJAS was owned by Renda group and was recently sold to a Frank Iorio Radio Partners.  This was a little confusing in some of the portly written articles about the sale I the local pgh papers, if it was Renda or Iorio as the new owners.

104.7 WPGB is a clear channel owned station.

Unforetutately WJAS only puts out a puny 3300 watts!!!!  I think he better get a better and more powerful transmitter, or he could face some trouble with Limbaugh and Hannity over poor coverage of the greater Pittsburgh area.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what happens when clear channel radio hires Tom daschel's son, who happened to be the former director of the anarchist(actually communist) group "The Ruckus Society".  He is something like director of community programming.   The CEO of CC is either spineless or had a strok and is mentally incapacitated.  He has done som other really weird things so far.   And Pittsburgh is not unique in having conservative local talk shows eliminated by CC.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like Quinn and the Warroom are coming back on the air soon.  He didn't mention what station, but its a good bet it will be for the new owner of WJAS 1320.  Hopefully they will get a good FM station since AM reception is not as good, especially when its only 3300 watts.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#16]
The station sounded much better today, so hopefully they boosted/corrected something.  I was able to get good reception the whole into butler today.  It went to shit in downtown, but so does most FM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top