Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2014 5:49:16 PM EDT
Some questions will I be able to setup an ffl? The property I might be buying this weekend has 12 acres. Im coming from jersey and build my house there too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]

You might want to start with a zoning map

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 2:19:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Monroe county is unfortunately not the best of places.
Do a drive all around the area and look at some of the "Communities" and the residents of said communities.
Crime is a major issue.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You might want to start with a zoning map

View Quote

Maps are for suckers.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Monroe is the 6th Borough of NYC.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL.... sadly. but its better then NYshitty anyday

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Monroe is the 6th Borough of NYC.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I owned property/home there.  Be sure to check for flood planes, wet lands, soil perc before you buy.  Alot of shady real estate flipping up there and crazy FEMA stuff.  You can buy a propery and sit on it for a few years only to find out FEMA came through and expanded the 100 year flood plane map and covered 1/2 of your completely dry hillside property.  Ask me how I know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top