Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2014 9:39:49 AM EDT
As the title says, are there any 3-Gun Matches coming soon to Bucks County or an area maybe an hour to an hour and a half away?  Driving two hours for a match may be a bit much for me.  I asked at Tanners and Claytons but nobody there had any info to share.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,
MadDog
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure where in Bucks you are but I think that this shoot fits your requirements. Heidelberg Sportsmen's Association does this monthly from Jan-Oct weather permitting.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#2]
This is where I compete.  Good group of guys.  Within 2hrs drive from bucks.

Click here
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Click here
View Quote

I would like to shoot in this but I am not a member. Only about 3 and a half hours away from me. Would I require a membership or a member sponsor?

Also I would need to find standard capacity magazines for the event.

Edited to tag w/ email notification
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
If we can come from NY there would probably be a solid level of interest. I have me +1 so far if we can join.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Just about every LGS here sells 30 round mags but why would you buy mags you couldn't bring back to NY?  I have a shit load of P-mags so you could use some of mine for the match.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just about every LGS here sells 30 round mags but why would you buy mags you couldn't bring back to NY?  I have a shit load of P-mags so you could use some of mine for the match.
View Quote

Thanks! Sorry I wasn't too clear. I was looking to borrow magazines. That would be a huge help!
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 3:02:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Check out New Holland.   They are running a new two gun series (rifle/pistol) this year.   Details on http://nhrpc.org.

Also Dean and Matt up inTopton run some really professional grade stuff.  

--Fargo007

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I do not believe you need to be a member to shoot at their events.  At this point I am not sure if I will be attending, but I am sure you can borrow mags from people that attend.  Everyone is very nice, I love shooting their events.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I tried reaching out to one of the contacts and havent heard back. How do I pre register?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would like to shoot in this but I am not a member. Only about 3 and a half hours away from me. Would I require a membership or a member sponsor?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click here

No membership necessary to shoot a match here.  Come on down!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I tried reaching out to one of the contacts and havent heard back. How do I pre register?
View Quote

Just show up.  Register when you get to the range.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds good. The NY crew and I will be making a near 4 hour trip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top