Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 5:55:11 PM EDT
Just thinking I'm glad I stocked up on everything when the Hildabeast was running.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think it's on a lot of people's radar. Maybe a little bump, but hardly substantial.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would it? They arent a serious threat. (Yet)

And a single firearm can protect you and your family/property from liberal college cry babies.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF is going on with our state republicans, including Doucey? He's 'not snubbing' the POTUS visit, but he has other evens planned, what exactly?

The city administration has already abdicated that there will be trouble, but  inferring somehow it will be instigated by Trump supporters...really? How is that, asking for trouble by carrying the US Flag perhaps, egging for a fight by wearing a MAGA hat?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Knowing our laws here here in this state, antifa would be dumb as F to try and attack people here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top