Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2017 2:45:09 PM EDT
AR500 is running a pretty sweet sale on a few of their body armor kits and Some AR500 targets. 200 bucks for 2 10x18 targets with stand and brackets.
AR500
Between this place and palmetto state, I'm never gonna get my house paid off!
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Is the condor product worth messing with?  I haven't used it just seen it at shows.  Does anyone have any experience running it at a match or in training environments?  Just curious how it holds up
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a note that the cheaper sets are only level III, for what it is they're not bad deals and some of those carriers are their in house ones. I have their Rimelig IIIA soft plates I think in 11 x 14 for my soft armor setup for my 9mm AR.

ETA - I have a couple Condor pouches and have no problems with them but all I do is hike (and fall down ) out in the desert.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking for something that I can drop a couple of plates in, has functional molle for mag pouches and will hold its shape  and integrity when I hike or jump and roll and shoot in matches, will the condor rig hold up for that?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#4]
MK,
I can't speak for longevity, since I just got my plates. I can tell you that the seams all look good, and theres not frays or bad stitching.
My thoughts on purchasing the set was, It would cost me 105 for one 11x14 plate, 210 for a set of plates, and then I would need to get an additional carrier.
Out the door i was at 190 with shipping, carrier, pistol holster and mag pouches for ar and handgun. Plus their coupon for a free hanger still works on the sale.
So, the carrier was basically free, and even if the carrier is complete junk, which it does not appear to be. Im still ahead.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#5]
SAPI interests me, AR500 with a heavier weight do not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top