Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2017 11:39:24 AM EDT
Hello guys. I'm buying a suppressor and I'm wondering the best place to use as a transfer. I'm in the Gilbert area.

I'd like the place to have a range so I can use the thing while I'm waiting the ridiculous wait times. But at the end of the day I just don't want any problems. The place needs to be squared away.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
A little bit of a hike for you, but Scottsdale Gun Club is very on point with their NFA transfers, and their facilities are as nice as it gets around here.

Flat $75 for them to handle everything. Erica is great at what she does. I've had around a dozen suppressors and SBRs transferred through them over the years now.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you talked to Caswells? Not the nicest range, but it's not far from Gilbert.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you talked to Caswells? Not the nicest range, but it's not far from Gilbert.
View Quote
I have had zero good experiences at Caswells. The ND at the sales counter I witnessed was my final "nope" moment for them.

Quentin did one of my transfers. They don't have a range but at least they know what they are doing. I know some people bitch about being able to get in contact with them, but I've never had an issue.

If you want a range to do your transfer at, SGC would be worth the drive.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe Ted's in Queen Creek?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe Ted's in Queen Creek?
View Quote
I was in a rush so I went with merchant. I've always been pretty happy with them and I bought a suppressor with them but they don't always have a venue to shoot them.

Hopefully the atf gets through the pre 41f submissions and the wait times drop. I'm still waiting on my Sig srd from last September
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have had zero good experiences at Caswells. The ND at the sales counter I witnessed was my final "nope" moment for them.

Quentin did one of my transfers. They don't have a range but at least they know what they are doing. I know some people bitch about being able to get in contact with them, but I've never had an issue.

If you want a range to do your transfer at, SGC would be worth the drive.
View Quote
I've had Quentin do 6 for me and they've done 3 for my father-in-law.  No issues with any of them and they are way cheaper than SGC (who did my first one).
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had QD do 2 for me. They are my go to shop for just about everything.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#8]
C2 tactical(Off of i10 and warner) is a pretty good place as well. They are definitely squared away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top