Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2017 12:15:32 PM EDT
I can't shoot any of my regular places due to fire restrictions. I need somewhere private with no interruptions for about four hours, once a month. If anyone knows of a range that would allow me to shoot my tests when a pistol bay isn't scheduled or something similar, please advise. I can't pay but I can include contact info for the range in my videos, including the ones I do for TFBTV. If anyone has some private property within a reasonable distance from North Phoenix and you're willing to let me use it, I'd be very grateful. I always clean up after myself and I can probably give you some of the test articles when I'm finished. (used steel armor still makes a great target)

Mods, I don't think this is an EE post, but I understand if you have to move/edit/delete it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I can't shoot any of my regular places due to fire restrictions. I need somewhere private with no interruptions for about four hours, once a month. If anyone knows of a range that would allow me to shoot my tests when a pistol bay isn't scheduled or something similar, please advise. I can't pay but I can include contact info for the range in my videos, including the ones I do for TFBTV. If anyone has some private property within a reasonable distance from North Phoenix and you're willing to let me use it, I'd be very grateful. I always clean up after myself and I can probably give you some of the test articles when I'm finished. (used steel armor still makes a great target)

Mods, I don't think this is an EE post, but I understand if you have to move/edit/delete it.
View Quote

The Elsy Pearson range in Casa Grande would probably work if you went on a week day... It's run by the city and has no RO's, so you kinda have to watch your back so you don't go home with extra holes.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, but I can't go on weekdays. At least, not without taking a PTO day.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
ask Rizzo,  Cowtown may work for your needs. 
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you. I sent them an email a couple days ago.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
If the email doesn't get a solid answer, let me know. I'm not the email guy, that's our membership manager, Johnny. But I'm the range manager, so you can always hit me up with questions: [email protected]

Website probably has the answers you are looking for, as well: http://cowtownrange.com/
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Excellent. Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top