Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2017 12:48:42 PM EDT
Comey testimony today has McCain asking questions. He is making no sense and appears to have a form of dementia. He is calling Comey the president multiple times and cant form coherent sentences. Its extremely painful to watch and Dems are smirking.

Were all looking at you Arizona. They guy has issues and you need to make a real effort to get him out of government. The country cant afford to have him in that position.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
He looked drunk to me...he needs to step down.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
How exactly are we to get a senator removed from office?

Most of us agree that mcstain is less than worthless and we tried to get a conservative to replace him in our primary  but unfortunately that failed. With a little luck his incoherent talk seen today will continue and that would make him ineffective as a legislator. Best we can hope for.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How exactly are we to get a senator removed from office?

Most of us agree that mcstain is less than worthless and we tried to get a conservative to replace him in our primary  but unfortunately that failed. With a little luck his incoherent talk seen today will continue and that would make him ineffective as a legislator. Best we can hope for.
View Quote
I'd be A-OK with him being nothing more than seat decoration. Hell, maybe the rest of gubment can join him.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Most of us voted for Kelli Ward, it's the senile old snowbirds that winter here that cause all the problems.

Want to see Arizona stay a Red state forever?
Change our voting month to July!
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#5]
It is clear he can no longer serve the people of Arizona. He needs to go and go NOW.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#6]
For McCain to go he will either have to resign/not seek reelection or he will die in office, luckily he seems to be on a downward slide.  A large percentage of AZ Republicans love McCain because he's a big government Republican.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#7]
With all the Illinois imports wintering here, I'm surprised we haven't yet got to the "One term in office, one term in prison" modality. But there's still time.

The honorable Senior (Senile) Senator needs to retire. But I suspect he's trying to out Strom-Thurmond Strom Thurmond. "He's still got a pulse, boys, prop him up again!"
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#8]
It's being covered on the local news here, but as mentioned, his supporters are still at home in the upper Midwest.

He blames it all on staying up late watching the Diamondbacks game. I guess it ended at about 1:30 am DC time.

He sure tweets MUCH more clearly than he speaks... Yeah, right. HE was tweeting...
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#9]
His latest excuse..........http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/259769397-story

Now he blames the D Backs game .......https://sports.yahoo.com/john-mccain-blames-baseball-bizarre-questions-james-comey-194423106.html
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#10]
When your opponent is up against the kind of bank account he has (mega millions) it makes it hard to beat him. Kelly would be a great replacement, but she just doesn't have the bucks, not to mention all the people who think he is actually a hero.  We're trying, but he is encamped worse than FBHO and Hitlery.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Back in 06 or 07, I was in Baghdad and had buddies that had re-upped on July 4... he was there at the ceremony and thought hey that's pretty cool, and some guys were from Arizona ( I wasn't yet, but knew I was heading here eventually) we went up to meet him and when we got close, he seemed pretty out of it, like where am I, what am I doing here, smelled like mothballs, suit jacket 2 sizes two big and then the desert boots...pretty much a homeless person look

But his handler got him away from us pretty quick, 'oh, he has nothing further to say'.. we're like what the fuck, we just want d to shake his hand, not ask him about the keating five scandal
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#12]
His "representation" was literally painful for me to see today.
Like a root canal that you knew in advance was going to be fucked up somehow.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#13]
not his fault that the Dbacks game went past midnight on the east coast.   good hell mcain, do your damn job. go to bed and get ready for the big day.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:19:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Does the OP go into CA Hometown too and badger them as well? As if they're personally responsible for that shit show?

Do you really think that we're responsible for this shit show as well?

You won't find supporters of that turncoat here, go rabble rouse another hometown area...like your own
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#15]
mc stain its time for your dirt nap .
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Does the OP go into CA Hometown too and badger them as well? As if they're personally responsible for that shit show?

You won't find supporters of that turncoat here, go rabble rouse another hometown area...like your own
View Quote
WELL SAID
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
<applauding>  Very well put.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#18]
He MAY have been great at one time , but it is time for him to step down or be forced out . He is no longer doing Arizona or himself any good . Bottom line is he must go and go now.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Comey testimony today has McCain asking questions. He is making no sense and appears to have a form of dementia. He is calling Comey the president multiple times and cant form coherent sentences. Its extremely painful to watch and Dems are smirking.

Were all looking at you Arizona. They guy has issues and you need to make a real effort to get him out of government. The country cant afford to have him in that position.
View Quote

Hank johnson is from your shithole of a state, so how about you stop throwing stones from inside your glass house?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I watched the entire hearing and listening to McCain really made me think he's got dementia or something.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#21]
By now, he has "reviewed" the video of what he said.  Hopefully, he is saying to himself...."I have to remove myself from this position, asap."

I saw it live.  What a cluster of statements.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Most of us voted for Kelli Ward, it's the senile old snowbirds that winter here that cause all the problems.

View Quote
But, but - the primaries are held in August, July won't help.  No its not the snow birds or seniors in sun city.  IT's the democrats that are registered as INDEPENDENTS !  The democrats LOVE him, because he always votes with the Democrats !
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:29:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But, but - the primaries are held in August, July won't help.  No its not the snow birds or seniors in sun city.  IT's the democrats that are registered as INDEPENDENTS !  The democrats LOVE him, because he always votes with the Democrats !
View Quote
Hey, if you ask his office, they'll tell you how he's always voting R on issues that matter.
(Just not guns, or freedom.)
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I always thought making Palin his VP was his first dementia moment...

Have you seen Pelosi lately?  They are both silver alert candidates at this point.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That would be awesome.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#26]
The better change would be to a fully closed primary system instead of letting the dems er I mean independents (yeah right) vote in the Republican primary.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Do not blame me.  I voted for Ward in the primary.  I did not vote for McStain.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#28]
^Same here.  In the general election I took a hint from that RINO asshole Fluke when he said he wouldn't vote for Trump but write in (another never-Trumper/RINO) Lindsey Graham.  I emailed his HQ and said I would write in Matt Salmon for AZ US Senator.  I did.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:39:22 AM EDT
[#29]
link to video please
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top