Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2017 1:58:45 PM EDT
I am a fairly new resident and am getting the itch to purchase another gun, especially since my gun safe is stored back in Iowa . What are some better gun shops to frequent in the Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Prescott area as far as pricing and inventory?

I am kinda wanting a S&W Shield to be able to conceal a little easier during warmer weather that is coming.

Also, are private handgun sales legal in AZ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Private handgun sales are legal in AZ so long as they're an AZ resident.

Gun shops in Prescott Valley: PV Guns. Desert Eagle Guns.

Gun shops in Dewey-Humboldt: Double K Shooting Sports.

Gun Shops in Prescott: Bill's Trading Post. J&G. Prescott Gun Club. Sportsman Warehouse.

Gun Shops in Chino Valley: Tombstone Tactical.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:53:30 AM EDT
[#2]
double k is the worst and if there is a big women and a skinny dip stick in there get out fast.they think everything is made of gold.fuck double k
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
"The Copper Star" indoor shooting range between Cottonwood and Camp Verde has a "limited selection" of firearms for sale, Walmart and Big 5 in Cottonwood each have a few long guns.  Avoid "Smokin Guns" and any pawn shop in Cottonwood IMHO.

Best bet is Prescott area or a trip down to the Phoenix area.

Edit:  just  FYI, Walmart is the best place in Ctwd for ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top