Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2017 5:51:13 PM EDT
Hey y'all,

I'm going to be working a job in Tucson this summer with a mining company. I'm active with team-based tactical training with a group in Missouri, and would like to find some like-minded guys around Tucson to keep learning and developing my skills. Most skills are perishable, and I'd like to keep up.

Are there any arfcommers in the area who are already doing this, or who would like to give it a try?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I know a couple of these guys. Good people, for the most part: https://www.facebook.com/PPTArizona/
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know a couple of these guys. Good people, for the most part: https://www.facebook.com/PPTArizona/
View Quote
That looks fairly promising.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#3]
gatorfarmtactical.com

We are the training vendors for Pima County Parks and Rec.  We also taught at Ft. Huachuca for 3 years but I got tired of working with Range Control.  JAG sponsored me to become a LLC Corp.  We still teach many military but the unit calls me up, I call SERP up and we do the level of training necessary for the soldiers we are training.  NO CHARGE,  Leonard the new director of Pima County Firearms training was with Team Delta for much of his military career.  I train with and sponsor Mas Ayoob and Ed Stock (Gunsite) and I served in the 19th Group together for 4 years.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That looks fairly promising.
View Quote
Contact Michael if you're interested: [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top