Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 10:21:40 PM EDT
WTF - Where to Find?

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find, or order a build for an AR short barreled carbine in 9mm that takes Glock mags and is suppressed?  

I assume this is legal in AZ if I apply for and get the tax stamps.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WTF - Where to Find?

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find, or order a build for an AR short barreled carbine in 9mm that takes Glock mags and is suppressed?  

I assume this is legal in AZ if I apply for and get the tax stamps.
View Quote

KE arms is whom you seek
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#2]
D3 LLC makes a fantastic integrally suppressed 9mm carbine. I believe their full name is Desert Design and Development LLC. I shot their auto versions at a MG shoot and they were amazingly quiet and ran great.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quarter Circle 10 upper and lower...build to taste.  Top it off with an AMTAC Hornet 9.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Joe Bob's BHO receivers + Omega 9K = winning
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:08:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, just order the suppressor, buy a QC10 lower, and send in the form 1 for the lower receiver.  Build out your lower.  Then wait a long time.

Then buy your upper.  You might want to put in an order for a Tros 3-lug barrel a few weeks before you anticipate your form 1, I'd use a 3-lug tros barrel if I were building another.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Palmetto State Armory has them now also.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Ever since I saw these I wanted to do the same thing.

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I built 2 Glock QC10 SBRs, 1 in 40 and 1 in 45 and run them with my TiRant45 and they run like a swiss watch.  High quality parts, good customer service, not inexpensive but not overpriced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top