Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 1:49:25 PM EDT
Any one ever use Budget Brothers termite and pest ?????   I'm looking for the absolute best termite and pest service in the valley , I want to get rid of termites and I don't want to see any bugs of any kind anymore.
If not Budget brothers who is the very best ???????
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m in the same boat, Cummings has been mentioned to me but I have no idea. Budget bros did my house before I bought it so I can’t comment on them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I need it done asap , if you find a really good guys at a fair price let me know . I'm surprised there are no local members here doing pest control .
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Recently used strike force, no complaints.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking for someone as well near NE Mesa.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I used to be in it now I'm in the regulatory side. Budget bros will be the cheapest hence the name. It can depend on where the termites are. But let me tell you in this state you can never eradicate insects

If you want to know more pm me
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#6]
THANKS , I want to know more and emailed you .
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Stay away from Budget Brothers unless all you want is cheap. They pay the help nothing, work them hard, have a lot of turnover and you get half ass work. The owner is a jerk!
Try Bill's Pest Control
Good guys Pro 2A and members of this site

We use them for all our properties
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top