Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2017 12:26:10 PM EDT
I'm looking at buying a beat to hell Hipower off Gunbroker as an ETS gift to myself. I won't be back in AZ until the second week of May. I'm in Glendale but don't mind driving. Not too concerned about transfer fees either.

Anyone have someone they recommend? I'd like to order in the next day or so.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Lone Wolf.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#2]
gunbroker has an FFL search finder, just put your zip code in and it shows all the FFL's around your area.

Bruce 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
gunbroker has an FFL search finder, just put your zip code in and it shows all the FFL's around your area.

Bruce 
View Quote
+1 that is how I found my guy.  Great guy to deal with, but he's over in Scottsdale around 98th Street and Cactus.  Let me know if you want me to post his info
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeff and Judy at Arizona Armory are great to deal with ....http://azarmory.net/FIREARM_TRANSFERS.php
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 2:14:49 AM EDT
[#5]
There is a new place in Tempe, Alph Dog Firearms.  They are doing transfers for $10.

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I ended up having a member here contact me with an FFL.

Anyone ever have Robar pretty up a Hipower? I'm thinking Roguard on the externals and NP3 on the insides. Not sure if I'll do VZ grips or some nice wood.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ended up having a member here contact me with an FFL.

Anyone ever have Robar pretty up a Hipower? I'm thinking Roguard on the externals and NP3 on the insides. Not sure if I'll do VZ grips or some nice wood.
View Quote
i had a kimber done with robar.. i can recommend them. They do great stuff and good customer service.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Howard's ACE Hardware, $10

32nd street & Indian School

Great place for ammo, too.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#9]
years ago I had Robar NP3 my Sig 228, and it looked great

Robar had a long wait time back then but I was pleased with the results.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top