Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2017 2:25:07 PM EDT
I'm heading to Tempe tomorrow for the next five days and need some suggestions for good restaurants in the area and any cool gun shops (full auto rental would be great).   Don't need to go anywhere fancy to eat, just places with really good food, ie Mexican, sushi/asian, breweries, sandwiches, etc. 

I probably will have some people from Europe tagging along too, so any cool bars/strip club suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks in advance!  
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw your gd thread.. lots of good bars.... LOTS, we are a college town so it all depends on your style.  Strip clubs I am kinda clueless on.  Beer bars and Breweries.. ask away if that is a possibility.

FA rental
Scottsdale Gun Club(Scottsdale)
C2 Tactical(Tempe)
Caswells(Mesa)
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
What OP wants is in Vegas.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw your gd thread.. lots of good bars.... LOTS, we are a college town so it all depends on your style.  Strip clubs I am kinda clueless on.  Beer bars and Breweries.. ask away if that is a possibility.

FA rental
Scottsdale Gun Club(Scottsdale)
C2 Tactical(Tempe)
Caswells(Mesa)
View Quote
Yeah, definitely going to do some better planning for next year as a lot of people have shown interest in shooting machine guns at SGC. Turns out that that since I'm in town for an adult convention, all the strippers are provided. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top