Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2017 2:36:39 PM EDT
I keep hearing the Goettl advertisement on the radio to do a preseason AC inspection. I looked up reviews on them and they are atrocious! Up to and including prosecuted by the attorney general, so the won't receive my money. I would still like to have maintenance done, but need a recommendation on someone that isn't going to try and screw me.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
High Caliber AC. They're great guys, and like minded.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
One Hour Air
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:22:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Desert heating and cooling.  Good pricing and honest.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Alien AC  has been great for me, from installing a new system to servicing an old one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#6]
These folks are currently installing a new system at my house: Reliance
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:54:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I keep hearing the Goettl advertisement on the radio to do a preseason AC inspection. I looked up reviews on them and they are atrocious! Up to and including prosecuted by the attorney general, so the won't receive my money. I would still like to have maintenance done, but need a recommendation on someone that isn't going to try and screw me.
View Quote

Be advised that Goettl was bought out about 2 years ago, and most of the issues were with the old owners (who were scum as far as I can tell)

Anyway,  send a PM to Zaid (1goodshoot) on this forum.  He's the guy I use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top