Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2017 11:47:03 PM EDT
Howdy all,

A couple days ago my girlfriends father died in a hospital in phoenix. She was by his side when he passed. I am here with her now cleaning up his place. We are looking for any advice you guys might have for us. He had no will, he was not married. Two surviving daughters. He owned no real estate. He has a Jeep in his name and a couple bank accounts. All total to the estate is around 35,000. With no will I believe intestate rules apply from what research I have been able to do. We are from IL and came down and have no real knowledge of AZ laws. Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd honestly seek the advise of a lawyer.  Sorry to hear of his passing.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top