Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2017 9:05:12 PM EDT
We lost a great man on Monday. A 12yr Army vet with 2 tours in Iraq and 2 purple hearts, he came home and founded a non-profit for returning vets. Honor House is dedicated to providing treatment and transitional care to vets where the VA falls short. He was my neighbor, my friend, someone my kids looked up to and probably the most generous and kind hearted guy I've ever met.

Anyway Brian's brother asked me to invite anyone Brian might've known to the service. So if you knew him or even if you didn't and just want to support his family and friends, you're invited.

Funeral Service
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
10:30 am - 11:30 am

Christ Church of the Valley
7007 West Happy Valley Road
Peoria, AZ 85383

Obituary here.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Rest in peace.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Rest in Peace soldier.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]

RIP
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Rest in Peace.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, fellas. The service was packed, close to 1000 people from all over the country. During the procession down Deer Valley Road to National Memorial Cemetery we passed by several people standing next to their cars with hands and hats over their hearts. Really a beautiful moment on such a somber day. Arizona FTW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top