Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2017 7:18:59 PM EDT
As the senate is in session confirming Trump's cabinet picks, with a razor slim republican margin, this little shit stain is in Europe trashing the president.

Watch it if you can stomach it or just read the news brief.
John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trump’s entire worldview
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
He has absolutely no reason to be there. Just wasting our tax dollars.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
His wartime service has my respect. His politics...no comment as the CoC anything else.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As the senate is in session confirming Trump's cabinet picks, with a razor slim republican margin, this little shit stain is in Europe trashing the president.

Watch it if you can stomach it or just read the news brief.
John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trump’s entire worldview
View Quote

Not saying your wrong about McCain, but The Washington Post is extremely leaning towards the Democrats. Bezos has given millions to Demi's over the years. Never trust their articles. Very biased.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
We are all sick of him.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not saying your wrong about McCain, but The Washington Post is extremely leaning towards the Democrats. Bezos has given millions to Demi's over the years. Never trust their articles. Very biased.
View Quote

Watch the video and see for yourself what he said.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I will admit that I supported him when I lived in Arizona.  That being said, I am all for speaking your mind about things and know with communications being as quick and accessible today it really doesn't matter.  But saying these things outside the country seems like a dick move.  Guess he is still upset over their "spat".
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I will admit that I supported him when I lived in Arizona.  That being said, I am all for speaking your mind about things and know with communications being as quick and accessible today it really doesn't matter.  But saying these things outside the country seems like a dick move.  Guess he is still upset over their "spat".
View Quote

Also consider that he is absent from the active Senate session where we are trying to get Trump's cabinet picks approved while the democrats do everything in their power to delay and prevent approval. In McCain's absence Scott Pruitt was voted & approved in the Senate by a 52-46 vote to head the EPA. Two of those 52 were democrats and McCain was absent for this vote.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Just sad...I often wonder what a man of his age has left to prove.

I suspect a guilty conscience.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#9]
How doe's this OLD RINO MOTHERFUCKER  keep getting elected ?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

We tried to get Kelli Ward as the republican Senate candidate but McCain beat her in the primary. You then had the option of voting for the SOB, vote for Kirkpatrick or not vote.
I don't see the SOB running again but we will see.
For now we should support Kelli against The Flake in the republican primary race.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

To many snow birds commit voter fraud and vote here.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We are all sick of him.
View Quote

+1.  I was so happy when he said he was retiring and then he decided to run again.  And at the party meetings he sends these young volunteers who have no idea what they are talking about when you try to talk to them about their boss.  It is time for him to go.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Meh,
I voted for McCain.  He has consistently argued when he felt he was right, remember Clinton or Bush I or Bush II?  If he thought he was right he would talk a lot of shit.  Now he's talking shit about Trump?  

That's just McCain being, well, McCain.

Meh,
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Also don't forget, our Primary Elections are Semi-Open, which means an voter that is registered as a "Independent", can vote.   Since he hangs with the democrats, just think how many left leaning Independents there are ????

Note: that McCain pushed the AZ GOP to open their primaries many years ago when the GOP was trying to be the "Big Tent".  
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

9/11 happened ... the Recall McCain train was gaining a full head of steam back in 2001 but then suspended it's campaign due to 9/11.  IMO it had a pretty good chance of being successful (it would have at least qualified for the ballot) but since then hasn't even been on the radar.  He's a disgrace to AZ.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Let me say that I do not know what I would have done or said if tortured .How long can anyone hold out ? I would like to think I could hold out ,but no one can say until you are put in that situation.   But here is some interesting and important info on McStain for those who don't know. My bitch with McStain is what he has done to us since he has been in office. This RINO MOTHERFUCKER NEED TO GO .   http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2017/02/26/john-mccain-is-literally-the-most-despised-politician/
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is how:  The state of Arizona has SEMI-OPEN Primary elections.  What this means is that Republicans and Independents can vote in the primaries.  So how many Independents are ex Democrats ?  And since McSame votes with the Democrats in the Senate more often than he votes with the Republicans, our local Democrats get the benefit.  Note that McCain was the early supporter of Semi-Open Primaries and forced the AZ GOP to make that happen and since the Democrats were the minority in this state, they were happy to go along with it.   Until that changes, every Democrat that is an Independent will continue to vote for Johnny Mac and not the candidate that's running against him.

So that NEEDS to be fixed.   Call the AZ GOP !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top