Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL, that subject line.  Just short of Man yells at cloud from the Simpsons...

Can't believe no one has mentioned barrage balloons.   You can always start with the advertising balloons that the car lots use.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:42:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We all know that just because you can't "prove" something in court doesn't mean he's not doing it. Guy has had multiple complaints. It's obvious he needs a punch in the face. You could do that back in the day. That's why more people had manners. Now they know the liberalified courts protect the stupid/douche bags.

OJ was innocent of murder.......
View Quote

You're really missing the point here.

I find it VERY unlikely the guy in the balloon is singling out the OP to harass him. Thus you can't prove harassment without evidence.

The OP can put in complaints, and the guy can choose to ignore them, but it still isn't harassment.

and no, you couldn't just punch people 'back in the day'. You'd still get arrested for assault 'back in the day'.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I find it funny how many people think you can repeatedly land a hot air balloon in the same spot. OP has the terrorist balloonist been back?

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Rent a couple of those big industrial fans and blow it away
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#6]
So here is an update, the same company has flown nearby now a few more times (4-5 times). All at a height well above 1,000ft and usually off to the west.

I have no issues with these and actually called the company and said thank you.

Ironically, one of my other neighbors who were not aware of the incident was up in the balloon a few days ago and had a great time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Dont think so unless there is a rainbow of colors around the bottom (can't see to well in the photo)
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Just saw on the news of a hot air balloon that landed on or near a house in a residential neighborhood this past weekend.  Was part of that balloon festival.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just saw on the news of a hot air balloon that landed on or near a house in a residential neighborhood this past weekend.  Was part of that balloon festival.  
View Quote
Same guy or was the pilot
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 12:39:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://i63.tinypic.com/2eyw6li.png

You tell me how high this is and this is less than 50 feet from.the power lines on the west side of Higley rd at the entrance to Seville

No he did not land here he landed about 2/10 of a mile away

The bull horn is the best idea yet.. And I already have one. Thanks for the suggestion

Ps: the guy on the right with his arm up, yeap thats Señor Prick.
View Quote

@idolan, Do you live just north of porafeno(sp?)
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
KILLERDRONE! & Effective Anti-Drone Countermeasures
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:41:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Lol.. Flying chainsaws.. What will people think of next.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol.. Flying chainsaws.. What will people think of next.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#14]

They use those to clean stuff stuck to powerline is some countries.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Holy hell, thats awesome.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Less lethal..
Fire Fighting Drone | Flite Test

Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Look into adding a can of Cold Fire on that instead of whatever extinguishing agent you're using.  I've seen decent sized fires put out with a single can of that stuff.  But that's pretty neat.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top