Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2017 12:41:00 PM EDT
I saw the vehicles at Daisy Mountain and I-17 this weekend.  Desert tan humvees with the doors off, Arizona tags, drivers in mix and match camoflage.

Later on I had a conversation with a guy who saw them on the freeway who said they are marked "US Militia."

I'm sure somebody knows these guys, whats the scoop?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
They've got M923's as well. Saw them at the recent SAR Show and chuckled.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:03:55 AM EDT
[#2]
They are a militia/training group. I recently saw them at the SAR Show as well. I overheard a few of their conversations and the derp is very strong. They seemed to be concentrating on convincing people to join them as a training group. I am certain that a quick google will give you plenty of information.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I started with Google.  I didn't find any hits for anybody going by "US Militia" in Arizona.  All I found were the usual well known groups.

Got a link?
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
maybe these guys

These guys are very militia
Marauders

They even have a shoot house out in Goodyear.  Check out their videos
here.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#5]
A militia with a shoot house? Must be Tactical Response all up inside there
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
maybe these guys

Marauders

here.
View Quote

A militia with a shoothouse? Very jelly.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

At one of the gun shows I won a day training there.  The are very strange group.  They guy had like 8 stories here in AZ where he had to draw a gun to protect himself.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

At one of the gun shows I won a day training there.  The are very strange group.  They guy had like 8 stories here in AZ where he had to draw a gun to protect himself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't just walk around 'defending' yourself all the time? Clearly you are missing out on all the best practice methods.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Jade Helm Counter Strike Force?
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 1:28:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
maybe these guys

Marauders

here.
View Quote

I don't think any of those would tag themselves as US Militia.

Any good militia guy with an eighth grade understanding of the Constitution would claim his state, not the United States.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You don't just walk around 'defending' yourself all the time? Clearly you are missing out on all the best practice methods.
View Quote

I have been all over the city and I have never even come close to thinking about pulling my gun.

They did have a couple of good thinks about the course but overall it was a very "militant" training course.  They had a bunch of other training course that were very militant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top