Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2017 3:53:32 PM EDT
Recently relocated here and love pretty much everything about the area. My primary gun interests are old school steel and wood, with a special focus on old blued steel smith and Wesson revolvers. The gun shops I have been to are stacked deep with plastic and aluminum
But I find very few older guns- any places in the region with a decent selection of older revolvers?
I have a bit of time before my new job starts up and I will have the excess cash flow to spend- looking for places to drop cash on steel and wood any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Double K out in Dewey gets quite a few S&W guns.  Of course, I snap most of them up.  but right now, there is a 66-1 out there in nice shape.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
J&G and Bill's Trading Post. Don't swear inside Bill's.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Numerous small gun shops along highway 69, just drive around and you will see them. I have not seen a lot of old pistols though, mostly old school rifles.
Buddy just picked up a Schmidt-Rubin straight pull that was in very nice shape last Saturday, only one that they had though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all. I have not gotten to bills yet, as I understand he is open mostly during the day (9-5 ) the same time most of us are at work. I have covered all the shops along 69 which are close to me. Any one ever have any luck with the pawn shops in Prescott? Haven't gotten to those yet
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#5]
The pawn shops are hit and miss. Mostly a miss when I'm held hostage traveling with another person who likes checking them out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top