Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2017 5:26:50 PM EDT
Yes, this is very short notice, but this weekend (Jan 21/22), I am holding a few spots for women that wish to become NRA Pistol Instructors...these two spots are priced at 50% of the normal class cost.  Women make up the largest growing segment of new handgun owners and people seeking competent training.  Thus, women instructors are needed to help fill that role.

The class is in Sun City West, and this offer is only open until noon Friday, the 20th.

Ladies interested in attending, email me ASAP

[email protected]

Paul Horvick
NRA TC
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Bumped so this doesn't fall off the front page.
(Or because we need more women shooters.)
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]
If only it were closer.

Free bump...
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the two bumps!  It is now about 7am local time, and it appears that the posting was too late to find many ladies that were interested.  The two that did register, bailed today out of concern for the weather (they were driving from Flagstaff).  I told them I would keep that offer for them open for the February class also.

So, to be fair to any other lady that might be interested, I will extend the offer for up to four ladies for the class on the 25/26 of February.  That gives any lady considering the possibility, plenty of time to make that decision.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top