Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2017 12:35:26 AM EDT
I need a simple 2 line NFA engraving done on a cerakoted lower in the East Valley, preferably Scottsdale or East Phoenix. Ive had one done at Wright Armory in the past but it wasn't exactly perfect. Totally acceptable but some characters had small drag marks between them.  I need a shop for a reasonable price that can definitely do good work through the cerakote. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Had a handful of them done a month ago at Molon Labe LLC. They do great work. A bit outside the area you were looking.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I had Mr. Silencer laser engrave my Colt lower.  Perfect job.
https://www.mrsilencer.com/contact/

East Mesa area
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quentin Defense has done 4 lowers for me.  All were perfect.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quentin Defense has done 4 lowers for me.  All were perfect.
View Quote

They did one for me and it turned out great as well. I'm going back to get another done this week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#5]
QD seems like a good option, I haven't been to their shop so didn't realize they did some custom work. I would really prefer to stay local, don't love the idea of shipping a registered receiver anyway. Thanks for the replies everyone.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Area 15 does good work. Ask for Chris.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:12:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Had a handful of them done a month ago at Molon Labe LLC. They do great work. A bit outside the area you were looking.
View Quote
Another plus for Molon Labe LLC in Peoria.

Schedule an appointment. Well worth the drive.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Molon Labe does a great job of things.  Send him an email with your info, he confirms it and shows you a rendering of what he will engrave.
Then schedule an appointment. Drop off the parts and go grab some lunch. Come back and go home with your engraved parts.
Well worth your time and gas moneys.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Molon Labe does a great job of things.  Send him an email with your info, he confirms it and shows you a rendering of what he will engrave.
Then schedule an appointment. Drop off the parts and go grab some lunch. Come back and go home with your engraved parts.
Well worth your time and gas moneys.
View Quote
Give them a call. They have a lot of image files for engraving with. I went in for simple two line NFA engraving. I left having other engraving done. Total wait time about 30 minutes. $40 for NFA engraving.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I went to QD today to get an AK47 engraved, but they are only doing AR receivers. They referred me to East Valley Laser over by Glockmeister in Mesa. I called them and they do NFA engraving on Fridays while you wait for $65 cash.

EDIT: I went to East Valley Laser and had my AK done this morning. They did a great job and are gun people themselves. Give them a call because they have varying hours on Fridays.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 4:29:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had Mr. Silencer laser engrave my Colt lower.  Perfect job.
https://www.mrsilencer.com/contact/
http://i.imgur.com/zI8Nuj7.jpg
East Mesa area
View Quote

Seconded. Cool guy and he did metal, plastic, and aluminum for me (ar9,cz evo, mp5) no issues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top