Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2017 7:14:29 PM EDT
My brothers getting married and in April we're going to Scottsdale for a bachelor/bachelorette thing.  He wants to spend a Saturday basicallyshooting and or four wheeling for the most part and I was hunting around for ideas.  He liked the idea of the Desert Wolf Tours to give an idea.  He's been to SGC and didn't want todo that again.

If anybody has any ideas I'm all ears.  I'm down in Tucson for the sake of familiarity 

He's leaning on 4 wheeling of some sort 

thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Theres lots of great gentlemens clubs in the area that specialize in bachelor party type activities.  If you insist on avoiding experts in the field you are interested and really want to go 4 wheeling there a pink jeep tour company out there
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems like the Pink Jeep company is shuttered in Phoenix.  

Any decent trail systems for side-by-sides that are fairly easy that you all could recommend?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have side by sides and looking for some places to ride up this way, you have some choices but pretty much everything is going to still be a bit of a drive from Scottsdale. If you haven't done it, the back way from Lake Pleasant to Crown King is great. With beer stops, its a couple hours up and a couple hours back with lunch and beers at the top.  If you do this in Jeeps, it takes pretty much the entire day to get up there and most drive the road back.

For something less technical, you could run up to 4 peaks.. just want to play around, I hear Rolls OHV can be fun. A little further south and east, you can hit the Coke Ovens (or get close to them, think that area is fully closed now, but the trail is still open and fun).

The only spot kinda close is part of Tonto and that is kind of north east of Pinnacle Peak (looks like north of Rio Verde road on 136th place until it ends) but I have never been there myself, not sure how much of a trail system is back there.

Depending on the time of year, you can get up on the rim and there are a lot of trails and you can do some shooting there. Probably a bit of a trek to and from Scottsdale though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Machine guns at Scottsdale Gun Club followed by booze and bare titties?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Appreciated,  this is something I can work with
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top