Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2017 2:44:35 PM EDT
I'm here in TX and hate to think I need to road trip all the way to AZ.  Mike(prexis) took money for a receiver he seems to not be interested in delivering    Purchased it 12/24/15  gave him a year  (I know my mistake) now that I'm asking for a refund he has no interest in returning emails

Anyone in or around snowflake, AZ?
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Is Mike a member here or something??  Honestly, going to someone's house to look into a third party transaction probably isn't going to happen.  How'd you pay him?
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
[Deleted by me]
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 3:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
This is a tag.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm just looking for alternative contact methods not someone to go see him on my behalf

He sent an invoice through paypal and I paid via paypal G&S using paypal funds but again it's been over a year so I am doubting there is any recourse there though I have sent an email to paypal to investigate alternatives
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just looking for alternative contact methods not someone to go see him on my behalf

He sent an invoice through paypal and I paid via paypal G&S using paypal funds but again it's been over a year so I am doubting there is any recourse there though I have sent an email to paypal to investigate alternatives
View Quote

Taking the issue to paypal customer service might as well be committing suicide for your account. If it were less than $200, I'd probably just exhaust the internet/phone options, then let it go.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Was this an EE transaction?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Paypal credit does wonders for them not closing your account  

No  was a purchase from his site   I do not know that he posts here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top