Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2016 3:32:32 PM EDT
Well I decided to get the Exotic Arms Nemesis .

What can I shoot out if it here in AZ.

Does anyplace sell rounds locally?

Where is the best place to get the kits?

Can't wait to shoot it.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 3:54:43 AM EDT
[#1]
At this point you can shoot flares, gas rounds, and chalk marking rounds. You canNOT shoot beanbags, slugs, buckshot, darts, batons, etc. If you want to shoot anything in that last list or like it (anti-personnel rounds), you need to register your launcher as a NFA DD first. Before you go shooting anything that isn't a commercially made 37mm flare round, read Grog's safety page (http://www.freewebs.com/grog/safety1.htm) and while there, sign up for the forum.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
When I bought my Spikes Havoc, I bought Exotic Firearms' Deluxe 37mm Reloading Starter Kit.

It's a great place to start with your 37mm. Once you're familiar with the builds and materials, you'll source your own parts to build your own cheaper. Start looking at fireworks supply websites.

Have fun and definitely look into Grog's forum. More importantly, look for the thread with the guy that had an accident with his launcher. Remember: Charge, "Safe", Load, "Fire", Squeeze.

Hotlink to Grog
Matt
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I bought my Spikes Havoc, I bought Exotic Firearms' Deluxe 37mm Reloading Starter Kit.

It's a great place to start with your 37mm. Once you're familiar with the builds and materials, you'll source your own parts to build your own cheaper. Start looking at fireworks supply websites.

Have fun and definitely look into Grog's forum. More importantly, look for the thread with the guy that had an accident with his launcher. Remember: Charge, "Safe", Load, "Fire", Squeeze.

Hotlink to Grog

Matt
View Quote

got the kit from him for $150 at the show.   ill check out Grog.  thx!
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Scot Pace at ReloadableShells.com makes quality reloadable rounds. He prioritized 40mm but does occasional 37mm runs when he can fit in the machine time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top