Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2016 7:39:25 PM EDT
Does anyone else have or has had it this year?

I have a terrible sore throat and what feels like a hangover minus the party time the night before. Maybe that Sabra hummus that I bought a few weeks ago. 

I feel like poop. I probably smell like it too. 
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't have the flu unless there are a bunch of gremlins with jackhammers in your head and your running about a 104 temp.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You don't have the flu unless there are a bunch of gremlins with jackhammers in your head and your running about a 104 temp.
View Quote
It feels as if I have gremlins with jackhammers in my head and the room temp is 104 when it is actually 72F. 

The bells! The bells!

My teeth hurt.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I still feel crappy. I am hoping to make the SAR show tomorrow. Ugh. 
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, please contaminate an entire building full of people with your virus.  This is seriously one of the main reasons I don't go to gun shows.  I always end up with the "gun show flu".

I had Norovirus recently and didn't leave the house for like 5 days.  I physically couldn't for 3 of them, but once I could leave, I still stayed in.  Even now, I sanitize the crap out of everything.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, please contaminate an entire building full of people with your virus.  This is seriously one of the main reasons I don't go to gun shows.  I always end up with the "gun show flu".

I had Norovirus recently and didn't leave the house for like 5 days.  I physically couldn't for 3 of them, but once I could leave, I still stayed in.  Even now, I sanitize the crap out of everything.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am getting better. Cough.

Really. 
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
... nah, I get the annual flu vaccine. Seems to work well
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... nah, I get the annual flu vaccine. Seems to work well
View Quote
I am going to touch everything. Especially displays that state DO NOT TOUCH.

Look for the sick guy. 

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top