Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2016 1:48:48 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with Cerakote from Wright Armory? My dad wants an AR done.

ETA: How about Kilo Guns or Tactical Color Concepts?
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never used them, but I have seen some of their work at C2 and it was great.  They did a rebuild of a British sten with a Union Jack finish.  Turned out real nice.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to Area-15. Super good  on Cerakoting. Fast service. Told me two weeks, was done in 4 days. I've had them do several long guns and pistols,
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Robar is a great place, I haven't had them cerakote before but I have had them do the coatings on two pistols In NP3 and they are amazing. I would be surprised if they didn't do cerakote. Not local but joint force enterprises did my ar10 and it turned out awesome
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll 2nd Area 51.  Great people to deal with and work product is excellent.

Wright Armory did some gunsmith work for me (not coating) and screwed it up pretty bad.  They fixed it but it wasn't the way it was supposed to be and was a real pain.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Every time I have checked prices with Wright Armory they are always the highest in town.

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 2:54:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, thanks for the insight everyone.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 on Area15.   Can't say anything about Wright Armory (as I have never used them) but I have used Area15 and was very happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top