Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2016 1:29:42 AM EDT
We are heading to the east valley for the holiday and this trip we will be driving from Utah.  Are there any weird firearm laws I should know about?  Mainly regarding driving across the reservation.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:47:58 AM EDT
[#1]
have receipts for all firearms that you are bringing and leave them in the trunk locked up and no ammo until you have passed the reservations.

I may be off on a few things, someone else will come along and correct if I had given any misinformation.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 2:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 3:28:03 AM EDT
[#3]
As GSL said, The reservations are the only area where the laws get stupid. For countless other reasons, limit your pit stops and behave while you are passing through them.

Once you pass, anything goes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
you really got to be an ass or do something really stupid to piss off the res cops . just do not hit any prize show animals on the res or you will pay.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I need you to stop off in St. George and pick up a 700lb safe on your way here....
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As GSL said, The reservations are the only area where the laws get stupid. For countless other reasons, limit your pit stops and behave while you are passing through them.

Once you pass, anything goes.
View Quote

if asked you have zero guns while on the rez
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I need you to stop off in St. George and pick up a 700lb safe on your way here....
View Quote

Sorry my man. We left i15 right after beaver. All that space and nothing to fill it with.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Crap, I would have you bring down some Fry Sauce.

Actually, the funny thing is at the gun store in Beaver there is a gun I want to buy
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 3:16:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
have receipts for all firearms that you are bringing and leave them in the trunk locked up and no ammo until you have passed the reservations.

I may be off on a few things, someone else will come along and correct if I had given any misinformation.
View Quote

Receipts? I don't think I have a single receipt for any firearm I own
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top