View Quote

Disagree, but I can see why you're stating that
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
... as long as it's still a federal Schedule 1, it's a moot point for us
View Quote

With the amount of states that have legalization on the ballot it is going to become a serious issue for either the feds or the courts to tackle. Best case scenario we get a case that can tear apart Gonzales v. Raich
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#5]
No recreational weed,  47 to 53.
For now.

No doubt the jokers,  smokers,  and midnight tokers will do it all over in 2, 4, 6 years.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No recreational weed,  47 to 53.
For now.

No doubt the jokers,  smokers,  and midnight tokers will do it all over in 2, 4, 6 years.
View Quote

I honestly hope after the victories in other states that the Feds move to soften the rules or we see Gonzales v. Raich get overturned.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#7]
"No" on pot, "yes" on minimum wage increase. The fuck, people?
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Best case scenario we get a case that can tear apart Gonzales v. Raich
View Quote

From your mouth to God's ear.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best case scenario we get a case that can tear apart Gonzales v. Raich

I hope. I wish some Conservatives would realize just how much the WoD has hurt our gun rights amongst many other infringements.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#10]
With reports of over 400k uncounted ballots in maricopa county alone, prop 205 and 206 could change though unlikely on 206, 205 could still change its only a 70k vote difference.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

EXACTLY!
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 4:00:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm going with old people.

That's how my parents voted, they're old and scared of the Devil Weed but think Jimmy who bags their groceries is real nice (without realizing the extra $3/HR will be used for weed).
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 3:21:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's how my parents voted, they're old and scared of the Devil Weed but think Jimmy who bags their groceries is real nice (without realizing the extra $3/HR will be used for weed).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ha...  

I think the latino vote was quite higher this year and I think many of them voted no on 205, esp. the older generation.

Oh well, you can be sure the Dems will get it on the ballot again in 2 years to try and boost voter turnout for the mid term elections that usually go against the party of a new president in their first term.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I think the latino vote was quite higher this year and I think many of them voted no on 205, esp. the older generation.

Oh well, you can be sure the Dems will get it on the ballot again in 2 years to try and boost voter turnout for the mid term elections that usually go against the party of a new president in their first term.
View Quote

You guys need to PUSH the State Legislative to do something now before the midterms. Decriminalization or even full legalization,
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You guys need to PUSH the State Legislative to do something now before the midterms. Decriminalization or even full legalization,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One Republican tried that last year, found zero takers.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Short sightedness.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top