Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2016 6:47:39 PM EDT
Can you roll your own fingerprints? Pretty sure you can, but the neighbor asked me and I wasn't 100% sure.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive done fingerprints for my students CCW applications.

They all got approved.

Id suggest actually having another person assist you in taking your fingerprints though.

Only people used to going to jail very often can probably successfully take their own fingerprints without any help.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I had to show I was me when I was printed, but that was a long time ago and maybe they guy that printed me was particular.

I think I'd ask someone official at DPS for this answer; it strikes me that they would want to be sure that someone else didn't "donate" their prints for your cause. But, I don't know that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top