Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2016 1:18:55 PM EDT
Since I am finally free here in AZ I am planning my first new gun purchase in a long time! I want a 15-22. They seem scarce and was wondering who has some at a good price in the prescott area? Only one I have seen so far was at the impact range and was priced at $469. That seems high, but best price on gun broker is around 375 and once you add in shipping and transfer it is pretty close to that anyway. Appreciate the help
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
What is a 15-22 ???  Buds Guns on line ships free and transfers are $15.00 to $25.00 . IMHO you would be better off getting an M4 in 5.56x45 and spending a bit more on ammo .
if this is what you want .....http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_36_763_1046/products_id/5257/S%26W+M%26P15+22+Sport+10208+22LR+16+Collapsible+Stock+25%2B1
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Bill's Trading Post.

// thread
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Which version were you looking at?
I have the Magpul one and am very happy with it, not too bad if you price out the value of the component parts.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. Just the basic gun nothing special- I have never been a tinker mod type guy just running what I have. I checked out gsl's suggestion shop open only during the work day- might be tough to get there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the MOE version from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore last year in the mid $400 range shipped.  Paid a $15 local transfer fee and that was it.
They were great to deal with and shipped super fast.  I got the upgraded MOE version for cheaper than I could find the basic one locally.

They have the basic one Sport for $359 shipped.  Not sure what the transfer fees are in your area, but at least you will save on the tax also.

15-22 link

There is a feature on GB where you can find a FFL in your area.  Search it by zip and it shows you transfer amount.  That is how I found my guy, he works out of his house, and runs a gun refinishing business, and is less than 10 min from me.  For me I wanted the personalized service of a smaller company, rather than using one of the gun stores by me.

FFL finder
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Not much helping as far as finding one, but I just have to say I have the Magpul edition one and LOVE IT!  It eats up any and all .22 ammo I have put in it.  I put a PA Red Dot on it and it's a blast too shoot.  It is great for the kids too, they love shooting it.  

As far as spare mags, Gunmagwarehouse.com constantly has sales on the 15-22 mags for $13 each.  In fact, they are on sale right now on the site.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Careful with gunmagwharehouse, there have been several threads lately where guys have said their credit cards have been compromised after ordering.

Here one link

thefirearmblog
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#8]
https://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesson-and-wesson-23.html

No brainier. $360 shipped for the latest and greatest MLOK Sport version with threaded barrel, Magpul MBUS, etc.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesson-and-wesson-23.html

No brainier. $360 shipped for the latest and greatest MLOK Sport version with threaded barrel, Magpul MBUS, etc.
View Quote

Thanks for posting, I'm editing my post above.  I thought is was the basic one for $359 that I posted, but it was the same sport one you posted.  Yea this is a great deal at either place
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah. Looks like $360 shipped from both those dealers.

Tough to beat. Grabagun had them even cheaper during a weekend email special a couple weeks ago as well. Was absolutely crazy. Wanna say under $340 shipped.

No sales tax online as well, of course. You can surely find a cheap enough transfer fee from a local dealer to get it cheaper than having to pay sales tax locally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top