Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2016 12:46:49 PM EDT
Loretta Lynch will find him guilty , that's the way Obama wants it . If Hillary wins Joe gets convicted . If Trump wins we will have a fair honest DOJ and he will have a chance . Obama hates Joe and will do everything he can to fuck Joe over .
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Define "fair and honest"...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Fair = being treated the same as everyone else , with no political agenda influencing the outcome. Honest = the law being applied as it is written and the same for all men ,including the president  . This is not going to be possible under an Obama or Clinton administration . Now if the Obama administration can break federal law ,and they have . Why the fuck shouldn't  the same hold true for Joe ?  IMHO Joe was not profiling ,he was doing his job .
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an idea. Why don't the sherrifs arrest that traitor Obummer the next time he comes here and charge him accordingly....
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:52:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I do not recall a more corrupt administration and DOJ ever .
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Joe does his job that he's been elected for repeatedly, and ofucktarda is mad. I don't give a fuck for obama being mad, at least Joe takes his office seriously instead of fucking everything up with his agendas like the POS in the white house right now.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I do not recall a more corrupt administration and DOJ ever .
View Quote
The whole Federal Government! BLM, BATF, IRS, the list just goes on and on.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Obama hates almost all of us in Az and will use what ever he can to hurt the people
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top