BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2016 5:40:45 AM EDT
I am tired of the BIG banks.
Chase
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had azfcu since 2002 or so.  They have been good but a few years back they started the whole "fee for every little thing" and it's annoying.  I've been thinking of switching to desert schools
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#2]
SunWest FCU since '83 and never any fees! Desert Schools FCU is another good one.

Bruce
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
With Chase currently, but only because they have a good setup for Vets.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SunWest FCU since '83 and never any fees! Desert Schools FCU is another good one.

Bruce
View Quote

This for the win. Been more than happy with them in every way. As for the large banks I still use Comerica for my business.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I have AZ One, which used to be AZCU or something like that.  They have been great.  They even have my mortgage
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.oneazcu.com/

Been a happy customer for many years.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've had azfcu since 2002 or so.  They have been good but a few years back they started the whole "fee for every little thing" and it's annoying.  I've been thinking of switching to desert schools
View Quote

If you watch and maintain your account, both are good. Having worked for both... I would lean toward AZFCU being the better choice but I'm with TruWest right now and they have treated me well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bruce
View Quote

I have SunWest and It seems like every time I'm out of state or need to access my account to see my funds etc, the site is down and I can't get a hold of anyone. I can't express how fucking frustrating that is.

I'm considering Desert schools just hoping to avoid that issue.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I just joined Aero Federal Credit Union to refi a new Jeep.  

https://www.aerofed.net/

I like them so far but they're not my main bank.  They used to be Honeywell credit union.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:11:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Desert Schools pissed me off, so I closed my account (except for my home loan).

I just opened a Chase account; not because they are great, but because I could open an account on line without going to an office.  I won't use it for much, hopefully they won't let me down.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
With Chase currently, but only because they have a good setup for Vets.
View Quote

If you are a Vet then Navy Federal Credit Union.  All my Air Force buddies use them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top