Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2016 1:22:17 PM EDT
I'm voting for Kelli Ward for senate (really just voting for "polling best against McStain) but I don't know much about the other races. Anyone care to offer an opinion? I'll probably leave the other lines blank. Anyone know who is polling best against Arpaio? I'm in US district 6 and state district 15.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
i sent my ballot in yesterday(vote by mail). i voted Kelly Ward to oust mc-cain and i always vote for Sheriff Arpaio, he does an outstanding job in this community!

Bruce
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Me and the wife send ballots a few days ago, I voted Kelli Ward as well.

Now only if there was some way to vote to get that fucking 70 styles train they they keep expanding out of the city of Phoenix. I know without it the illegal immigrants and drug dealers have no way to get around but I'm willing to risk that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#3]
How long does it take for an absentee ballot to come in. I'm just hoping it will get here in time.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Me and the wife send ballots a few days ago, I voted Kelli Ward as well.

Now only if there was some way to vote to get that fucking 70 styles train they they keep expanding out of the city of Phoenix. I know without it the illegal immigrants and drug dealers have no way to get around but I'm willing to risk that.
View Quote

The light rail?  I take that every day to work downtown from mesa.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a pretty hard line libertarian so I don't support the light rail at all, but if they wanted it to be even remotely practical, it should have been an express line with stops at least five miles apart, if not more. The idea would be to allow people to take a bus locally to a train, take the train 50 miles across the valley, if needed, then take a bus locally to work. As it is, the light rail doesn't move any more people any faster than buses but costs a great deal more.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a pretty hard line libertarian so I don't support the light rail at all, but if they wanted it to be even remotely practical, it should have been an express line with stops at least five miles apart, if not more. The idea would be to allow people to take a bus locally to a train, take the train 50 miles across the valley, if needed, then take a bus locally to work. As it is, the light rail doesn't move any more people any faster than buses but costs a great deal more.
View Quote

I agree and dont understand how and if it even pays for itself.  It could have been done a little better as well.  It is faster than buses for what I use it for.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i sent my ballot in yesterday(vote by mail). i voted Kelly Ward to oust mc-cain and i always vote for Sheriff Arpaio, he does an outstanding job in this community!

Bruce
View Quote

I think you copied off me!!

A couple of the sheriff candidates didn't answer the survey. At least two liked all kinds of government regulation (and running as a Repub?!?! WTF!?!?!?). I like the way Arpaio answered. The majority of his comments were (paraphrasing) "The SO has no business weighing in on policy..."
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bruce
View Quote

Sheriff Joe does an outstanding job of spending a shit ton of your tax money on lawsuits.

He has nothing to do with MCSO except for seeking out every mic or camera he can find.  The Chief Deputy runs MCSO in the absence of a competent office holder.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:02:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Bruce
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:37:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sheriff Joe does an outstanding job of spending a shit ton of your tax money on lawsuits.

He has nothing to do with MCSO except for seeking out every mic or camera he can find.  The Chief Deputy runs MCSO in the absence of a competent office holder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bruce

Well he doesn't chose to get sued, his "radical right wing" policies get him sued by pissed off Democrats. Treating prisoners like prisoners be like really bad yo, we ought to sue dat honky.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Well he doesn't chose to get sued, his "radical right wing" policies get him sued by pissed off Democrats. Treating prisoners like prisoners be like really bad yo, we ought to sue dat honky.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bruce

It's the cost of keeping AZ  a place for illegals to pass through rather than their destination.  Some of the best tax mo ey I have ever spent.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bruce

seems like most of the cases against Arpaio are brought about by the "illegals and undocumented aliens"? of course they will be pissed but hey, somebody has to go after them! we don't have any fence up yet!

Bruce

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone know anything about Dan Saban?
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
I know he was a registered Democrat at one point. That's enough for me to never vote for him.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I know he was a registered Democrat at one point. That's enough for me to never vote for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what I was curious about.

He is shown as Republican now

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bruce

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Who are you voting for in the primary?
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So was Trump.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
So was Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So was Trump.
Don't have a choice on that front unless I want Hilary to win.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

seems like most of the cases against Arpaio are brought about by the "illegals and undocumented aliens"? of course they will be pissed but hey, somebody has to go after them! we don't have any fence up yet!

Bruce

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bruce

Bruce

Most of his cases are people dying in sheriff custody. has nothing to do with illegal v legal. And deputies going through defense attorney's legal mail. And pursuing vendettas against the board of supervisors. Etc
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:52:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Most of his cases are people dying in sheriff custody. has nothing to do with illegal v legal. And deputies going through defense attorney's legal mail. And pursuing vendettas against the board of supervisors. Etc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bruce

Bruce

I'm already too deep in this conversation, but if you had an election, and only MCSO Deputies could vote, and it was Joe Arpaio versus "Random Homeless Crazy Guy", I'd put random homeless guy up by 10 points.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Bump.

Recent polls were really tight on Ward vs. McCain, close to the margin of error (Gravis poll). If you haven't got a ballot in yet, do us all a favor and mark for Kelli Ward.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Did my part this morning to vote out McStain.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Same here. Procrastinated too long so I had to drop off my early ballot. Voted for Ward and Saban.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Voted for Ward.

Down in Pinal County, voted for Mark Lamb for Sheriff, Kent Volkmer for CA.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I voted Ward and Arpaio.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I voted Ward and Arpaio.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Voted for Ward.

Down in Pinal County, voted for Mark Lamb for Sheriff, Kent Volkmer for CA.

View Quote

As someone who works down there I can't tell you enough how correct your decision was.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Any opinions for Pima county sheriff?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Talking with a friend of mine, who is running for Pinal Co. Attorney, at 7:00pm the mail-in's will be counted.  By 9:00pm the regular ballots should be at the centers and will begin to be counted.  At least in Pinal, the majority of voters seemed to have sent in earl ballots.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I voted Ward and Arpaio.

I got one of them right anyways
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, fuck.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Well, fuck.
View Quote

It was a long shot. An elitist asshole goes back with his elitist asshole friends. Nothing new unfortunately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top