Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2016 9:36:22 PM EDT
Some douche bags stole a bunch of patriotic decorations from in front of my Mom's house up near 32nd street and Bell. Mostly stars, flag print stuff, some memorial stuff for my brother. Any suggestions on camera systems for her that aren't super expensive (~$300)? Probably need 3-4 cameras and a decent amount of storage. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Qsee isn't bad.

Samsung is very good but expensive.

Lorex is pretty good, as is Swann.

Check Amazon Warehouse deals for a good deal on an open box unit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:23:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Woot has the Zmodo systems on sale all the time. The 4 POE network cameras + 1TB DVR systems are usually like $250. Not super fancy, but they get nice 1080 video and helped me catch the guy that broke into my house this year.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:57:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Make sure whatever you get has expandable storage. And the. Buy a couple of 1-2TB drives and then rotate them
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Woot has the Zmodo systems on sale all the time. The 4 POE network cameras + 1TB DVR systems are usually like $250. Not super fancy, but they get nice 1080 video and helped me catch the guy that broke into my house this year.
View Quote

I remember seeing his video on here and I was impressed with the quality of the video.  I had asked him what brand it was, but couldnt remember what he brand he said.  Thanks for posting it again.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Make sure whatever you get has expandable storage. And the. Buy a couple of 1-2TB drives and then rotate them
View Quote

Is this similar to the one you have?

link
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Ring Door Bell.

https://ring.com/
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#7]
QSEE AT COSTCO ON LINE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top