Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2016 9:03:56 AM EDT
This morning at 0800!

I'll be out there at 0730 setting up targets!

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!  Just yesterday I posted I hoped they'd lift soon and that the weather was looking good.  It'll be good to get out there again.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I just came in to post this but beat!

Tomorrow at oh dark thirty I shall be out there too setting up.

I've got 3 rifles to zero and a new handgun to break in.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Careful guys!
Only parts of the PNF have had restrictions lifted.
Paulden area is still restricted.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
"Fire restrictions will be lifted on Tuesday, July 26 at 8:00 a.m. on the Prescott National Forest; lands administered by Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority (CAFMA- the former Central Yavapai and Chino Valley Fire Districts) which includes the Town of Chino Valley, Paulden and the areas surrounding the City of Prescott such as Williamson Valley, upper Copper Basin Road and Mountain Club area, Ponderosa Park off of White Spar Road, the Senator Highways area of Karen Drive, Sweet Acres, and Oak Knoll Village and finally the areas extending south of Prescott including Govt. Canyon, Diamond Valley, the Town of Prescott Valley and the Town of Dewey/Humboldt; and all lands administered by the City of Prescott.  Recent precipitation and higher humidity has lowered fire danger decreasing the risk of wildfires."

Direct from the USFS site.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority does not regulate the Prescott National Forest,
I don't think?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#6]
ooops!
Looks like I was wrong, again!

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/prescott/news-events/?cid=FSEPRD511764
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Night shoot, this weekend!
Anybody?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Night shoot, this weekend!
Anybody?
View Quote
Where at?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Usual place would work.
Not much moon, I don't think.
Dark.

PewPewPew!

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Usual place would work.
Not much moon, I don't think.
Dark.

PewPewPew!

View Quote
Who else? I may be able to talk Rich_V Junior into coming. What will we be shooting at? Mini course of fire? I've got steel that I can bring.

AZ_Sky, change the thread title and come join us!
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#11]
More good news!  Tonto National Forest lifted theirs on Tuesday as well it looks like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top