Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2016 6:47:49 PM EDT
This was pulled off of Anonymous and posted openly. So, take it with a bag of salt.
May or may not be real. Could also be a head fake for the real target.

We're at the top of the list. Fun, fun, fun coming again this Friday if true.
I guess the Phoenix PD didn't give them enough pepper spray washing the last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eastlake park is close to a bunch of half way houses and soup kitchens, so it will be easy for the DNC/Commie "Agitators" to rent-a-mob.

Furthermore, the park on the corner of 15th street and Jefferson is the perfect place to try and make a quick go at blocking the I10 at the airport.

N A T I O N W I D E C A L L T O A C T I O N = J U L Y 1 5, 2 0 1 6
   7PM ET, 6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)

Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)

Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)

San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)

Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)

Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)

Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)

Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)

Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)

Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)

Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)

Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)

Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)

Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)

New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)

Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)

Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)

Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)

Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)

Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)

Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411

St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)

Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)

Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)

Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)

Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)

Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)

Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)

Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)

Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)

Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)

Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
   Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)

Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)

Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)

Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
saw that earlier.. Might bail from work early so I dont have to ride the light rail(right by the phoenix location) with any protesters, if it materializes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I work at the UP rail yard right in that block. I've been avoiding driving through the seedier parts of that area for the last week.

Thank God I have Friday off. I'll watch from afar.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
This one will fizzle. Anonymous hasn't been able to put together a physical gathering worthy of mentioning for some time.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like BLM is planning to shut down 24th St & Camelback the same day...

That one will attract attendance.

This is the one to keep an eye on, we have forum members that live in the area.

https://m.facebook.com/events/260225427689716?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A104%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=104
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe we need to have a meetup in the area
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#6]
My condo is about 800m from that intersection at 24th & Camelback. This will be the second week in a row BLM has fucked up my drive home from work.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Day of Rage?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Just remember, if shit goes wrong and you have to defend yourself in any way, you'll be the bad guy, regardless of what actually happens.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just remember, if shit goes wrong and you have to defend yourself in any way, you'll be the bad guy, regardless of what actually happens.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Avoid and deter.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Avoid and deter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Avoid and deter.

These people have the media, the politicians, and the political arm (not the rank & file) of law enforcement behind them. The best way to avoid getting fucked, is to be no-where near it. One of the stores in my district is right in the middle of this, I won't be answering my phone until Saturday.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Did someone say overtime?

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#12]

If I give you my giant can, can you take video while you hose em down and send it to me?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I say we all go to cabelas and buy as much bear spray deterrent as possible and hose em down, Peter North style!
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, hopefully todays protest go quietly and not violently.... I do not wish to pop pmags cause of stupid people.....
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I take the light rail to downtown every day unless I am not working a normal day.. even if this does not materialize, I am glad I did not take it today.

9am This morning some guy was bleeding excessively the stop before my exit, enough to make the news and probably delay the rail.
2pm Suspicious package at my exit, central and van buren... they just closed that one up but station is still not open.

I am glad i drove.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#16]
IMHO BLM is a terrorist group and should be treated as such .
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I take the light rail to downtown every day unless I am not working a normal day.. even if this does not materialize, I am glad I did not take it today.

9am This morning some guy was bleeding excessively the stop before my exit, enough to make the news and probably delay the rail.
2pm Suspicious package at my exit, central and van buren... they just closed that one up but station is still not open.

I am glad i drove.
View Quote

Interesting, was wondering what was going on downstairs today.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am glad i drove.

I work at City Hall somebody tried to break into City Hall and the building across the street.  Cut the shit out of himself breaking in.  Then went across Washington down the street toward the light rail. When I got to work this morning at 6, washington was completely closed.  Had people in hazmat suits cleaning it up.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I work at City Hall somebody tried to break into City Hall and the building across the street.  Cut the shit out of himself breaking in.  Then went across Washington down the street toward the light rail. When I got to work this morning at 6, washington was completely closed.  Had people in hazmat suits cleaning it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am glad i drove.

Crazy, probably saw him meandering out there, I'm in the WF building there, guessing it was one of the vagrants?
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:03:43 PM EDT
[#20]
And just think, if I floor it and plow through this garbage I'd be "the bad guy".

These people are worth less than shit. They produce nothing and don't further society in any way. In fact it's the opposite. They are a cancer on society.

and here I thought nobody could out asshole those critical mass fucks.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Here's the 24th & Camelback stream

Phoenix PD scanner spotify: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12145
Video Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#22]
As a grown man who tries to see and judge as fairly as I can I have to agree on one point.

Police must be held accountable like everyone else. I know they deal with scum everyday. I know they arrest people and see them walking the streets the next day. I know they are only human.

I don't care if they let eachother off for speeding and shit like that. Every jobs has perks.

What can't be tolerated is them breaking the law and worse, IMO, covering up for one another.

And I know some might not want to hear what I say next but I don't care. I don't care if the cops treat those savages like savages.  You want to act like an animal you get treated like one.  

It has to stop with regular law abiding citizens though.

I'd be happy if that was the case. Seems pretty fair to me. Accountability for everyone and act like a civilized human if you want to be treated like one. Simple.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks like could be walking around his house with a jug of insecticide throwing down the perimeter defense.

Jester

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
As a grown man who tries to see and judge as fairly as I can I have to agree on one point.

Police must be held accountable like everyone else. I know they deal with scum everyday. I know they arrest people and see them walking the streets the next day. I know they are only human.

I don't care if they let eachother off for speeding and shit like that. Every jobs has perks.

What can't be tolerated is them breaking the law and worse, IMO, covering up for one another.

And I know some might not want to hear what I say next but I don't care. I don't care if the cops treat those savages like savages.  You want to act like an animal you get treated like one.  

I'd be happy if that was the case. Seems pretty fair to me. Accountability for everyone and act like a civilized human if you want to be treated like one. Simple.
View Quote

Oh please.  You really think Police as a whole are covering up for eachother?  Why don't y'all protest and get fired up about all of the killings in Detroit, Chicago, and other places??  Why don't you get fired up when it's PROVEN that the LEO's did nothing wrong, but mainstream media portrayed them as having broken the law??  I haven't seen very many "law abiding citizens" get smoked by the police in quite some time.  I've seen lots of previously convicted felons and thugs get smoked (which I'm fine with), but no law abiding citizens that were intentionally shot.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#25]
This is all bullshit , these thugs want to break the law and get away with it . The cops are the good guys .IMHO if there are any bad raciest cops it is less than 1% . Being LEO is a tough job and not everyone can put their life on the line for others .
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Crazy, probably saw him meandering out there, I'm in the WF building there, guessing it was one of the vagrants?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am glad i drove.

You a team member? Or do you just work there?
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am glad i drove.

Yep, going on 11 years now.

ETA - Guessing things didn't get too crazy here since there haven't been any updates. Stay safe though for the LEOs here.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#28]
We should all do a downtown HTF lunch some day.  I am at the ASU downtown campus.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Oh please.  You really think Police as a whole are covering up for eachother?  Why don't y'all protest and get fired up about all of the killings in Detroit, Chicago, and other places??  Why don't you get fired up when it's PROVEN that the LEO's did nothing wrong, but mainstream media portrayed them as having broken the law??  I haven't seen very many "law abiding citizens" get smoked by the police in quite some time.  I've seen lots of previously convicted felons and thugs get smoked (which I'm fine with), but no law abiding citizens that were intentionally shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Don't lump me in with them.

And don't try to act like cops don't cover up for eachother. I've been around cops my entire life so spare me. I've also seen what happens to cops that give a fucking speeding ticket to other cops. Just a speeding ticket.

All I request is that tgey get held accountable, just like the rest of us. I think it's quite telling how they cry and act like babies when they get subjected to accountability like the rest if us. Seeing how the union in NYC flipped out over the monitoring of their vehicles was quite telling. Seeing a lot of cops flip out over having to wear body cams, even though it helps them with false accusations is very telling.

There are plenty of instances of normal people getting harassed. And that's just those caught on tape.

Like I said, I understand what cops through. I've been around it and them a while. I have no problem with them treating savages like savages. Problem is they are human. They deal with scum everyday. And even when they deal with normal citizens they get lied to. "I was speeding officer". So I get all of that. They get jaded and look at everyone as the enemy.

So there needs to be a solution.

If you want to fight me and call me names it says more about you, not me. I take emotion out if it. I like to look at fact and logic and reality.

And just to get it out if the way, because it typicall happens as part of a deflection technique, no I didn't fail to make it as a cop. I was not interested in becoming a cop. And while I've seen many a power tripping cops, ive never had a bad interaction with the police during traffic stops and what not. Not that I get lit up much.

*shrugs*
I think I'm being pretty reasonable. You think it's unreasonable to want accountability?

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I think they got enough pepper ball the first time.   Warriors, come out and pllllaaaaaaayyyyyyy....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top