Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2016 10:06:43 AM EDT
I was in the process of recommending TCB to a friend when I noticed their website has been closed down.  Checked their FB page only to learn they closed shop. I am very saddened by this news...

I wish the best for the owner and want to thank him for the awesome holster I bought from him.

That being said... who do we go to now that TCB is no longer an option? I would like to support local AZ business and preferably ARFCommers as well.

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
If you run out of options for local makers, I have been very pleased with VEDDER holsters.  The OWB and light tuck IWB is becoming my favorite for carry.  From day of order, I usually have a package within 7 calendar days.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Sik custom kydex, Surprise,Az.

Sik custom kydex
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nvm.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]
For leather, Ian Martin at International Handgun Leather.
I have 2 Ultimate trojans. I love them. One for my Glock 43 and one for my 1911.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Cory Bolin in Tucson.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Arizona Road Runner Tactical is in Mesa.  He makes them in his garage and they are priced right.  I daily wear an OWB or IWB for work and am very pleased with them.  He has a website, just google the name.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:20:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn,that sucks.I've been using a tcb owb for 3 years now.What happened?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Damn,that sucks.I've been using a tcb owb for 3 years now.What happened?
View Quote
I dont know. IIRC, the owner has a family member dealing with a serious illness, so perhaps it is related to that.

I pray things go well for him and his family.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#10]
He is on this forum, so I am sure he will pop in. I agree, I wish him luck, but I didn't even know until I tried to go there to get a holster for my step dad for fathers day =(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top