Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 12:47:53 PM EDT
Anyone know of any gun shops that have a scar 16s in stock? I saw SGC had one yesterday but no one would pick up the phone over there yesterday and when I called this morning they had just sold it 10 mins before I called.

It doesn't matter if its black or FDE.

Thanks Guys.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe try Merchant Firearms. I thought I seen a SCAR or two the last time I was in there.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Desert Eagle or Tombstone Tactical.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I had no luck with those. I tried some other places as well. Oh well.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
FYI There was an FDE one at the Mesa show today. It was at a dealer table. $2599
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Spragues, in Yuma, had a shipment come in about 2 weeks ago. I wanted a 17, they didn't have one, so he brought out the 16 to tempt me. said he had both black and FDE. Good hunting.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top