Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2016 8:11:07 AM EDT
So where is the cheapest local .223 anyone has seen around these parts? I'm in Scottsdale Phoenix North. Scottsdale gun club has American for $8.99 (before member discount).

Also I just saw that Cabelas has Winchester 5.56 white box for $7.49. On sale for the 4th of July sale.

What have y'all seen?

Jon
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
As much as I hate to admit, I have been buying a "single box or two" from SGAmmo.  They have great bulk prices especially on the steel case products which I have no problem cycling.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As much as I hate to admit, I have been buying a "single box or two" from SGAmmo.  They have great bulk prices especially on the steel case products which I have no problem cycling.
View Quote

I have bought steel case from UNammo lately.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Walmart has Fed American Eagle .223 for about $37 a box of 100 if I recall correctly. They almost always have it in stock, they almost always have 300blk in stock as well.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

My buddy told me about then. I think I may give them a try.

Jon
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#5]
So are there no online ammo sellers based in the Phoenix or Tucson areas?

I'd prefer to buy local.  A buy online/pickup in store option would be nice.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 12:16:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So are there no online ammo sellers based in the Phoenix or Tucson areas?

I'd prefer to buy local.  A buy online/pickup in store option would be nice.
View Quote

http://www.unammo.com/

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I go to all the gunstores in Tucson and most have a slight increase over what you can get online.  However when you add mailing costs you can get some deals at The Cashbox (Elmer always has reloading supplies) and The Second Amendment.  Diamondback will have the ammo but few sales.  Watch for sales at Tucson Guns.  
Slash K will have ammo sales.
Personally I get the 5.56 Federal in the 120 round pack at Walmart and the WWB 100 pack of 9mm with each pay check.
One of our members Corporal Chaos sells ammo and I buy from him as much as I can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top