Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2016 6:11:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Bravo!
Will he listen?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]
No he wont listen.  He has been such a disappointment to the citizens of Arizona so good luck with re-election!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:11:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No he wont listen.  He has been such a disappointment to the citizens of Arizona so good luck with re-election!
View Quote

Yup.. Dont know what his deal is, wasn't this bad a couple years back.. Either way I've been emailing and calling the shitbirds office, I'm sure he will continue to ignore me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Flake should only bring a bill up to review when his constituents ask for reprise or have a grievance, his response to the Orlando situation is just pandering for attention at a national level, while full well ignoring the Arizona citizens he represents. It is obvious at the AZ state level of law, we Arizonans are not interested in further breaking the Second Amendment of the Constitution, and Flake should represent that perspective as our senator.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bravo!
Will he listen?
View Quote

Negative. His term is up in '18, time to start looking for a serious primary challenger.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent him an e-mail as well.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Well stated Corporal Chaos.. I am headed the same way.. Looking to jump on that political bandwagon will hopefully be the end of his career..
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I emailed the shithead too.  

The .gov is in it for themselves.  They don't care what we think.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Flake nor McCain read or listen to their constituents. they have been waffling back and forth on gun related issues leaning more toward the left. i would like to see both replaced.

Bruce
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Turns out Flake is a FLAKE.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We all need to do our part to make sure they do get replaced.  

FWIW, the only response I received from Flake's office was an email saying I would receive a reply from the senator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Flake nor McCain read or listen to their constituents. they have been waffling back and forth on gun related issues leaning more toward the left. i would like to see both replaced.

Bruce

We all need to do our part to make sure they do get replaced.  

FWIW, the only response I received from Flake's office was an email saying I would receive a reply from the senator.

yep, i get the same replies to my emails. if you try calling their offices all you get is a recording anymore, used to be you could at least talk to an assistant or aide.

Bruce  

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#14]
The reason McCain's name isn't on that bill is that he IS RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION !   You can bet if he wasn't he would be standing front and center the his buddy FLake !   And You will not get any response other than that automatic one.  McFlake was a flake before he became a Senator.   Nothing is really changed.   His lack of support for Trump is yet another one.    Did everybody see hear is reply when a reporter asked him if he was attending the Convention ?   "I'll be busy mowing my lawn"  Was his F***ing response.

Don't forget to vote in August - Kelli Ward for Senator !!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I've emailed him as well. Who knows if he even bothers to listen to the input of his constituents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top