Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2016 2:01:37 AM EDT
Armed suspect (of what, I have no idea) barricaded in a house down the street.  Cops rolled by on PAs advising us to stay inside.

Should I toss on my armor and go help?  
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:03:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Armed suspect (of what, I have no idea) barricaded in a house down the street.  Cops rolled by on PAs advising us to stay inside.

View Quote

Only if the armor is all you're wearing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:05:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAM!  Photos inbound.  Of me, in nothing but armor.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]
cops now going door to door asking residents to turn off lights and lock doors.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]
SWAT bearcat type vehicle just went by!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:14:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Shit just got real!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:19:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Where was my invite you selfish bastard! You know im down for the armor only shindigs!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:26:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Where was my invite you selfish bastard! You know im down for the armor only shindigs!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:33:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Big truck that says "Special Investigations" on it just rolled by.  Command center?
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:55:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Still alive?
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:57:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Still alive?
View Quote

Yeah, nothing new.  Just cops and yellow tape.

Armed assailant barricaded in a house according to an officer I talked to.  That's all I could get out him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 3:17:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Tell them you have a clear firing solution from your roof and are ready to execute.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Everyone left.  Didn't see that they arrested anyone.  

False alarm?  Didn't get any good info.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 5:27:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Flash your ccw badge and tell 'em you got this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#14]

I could have provided indirect fire support had I been forewarned (BLOOP!).

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I could have provided indirect fire support had I been forewarned (BLOOP!).

View Quote
Don't you also have a 60mm mortar as well?

Hell of a bloop
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Tell them you have a clear firing solution from your roof and are ready to execute.
View Quote

Hunt for Red October up in here!
Flood the tubes!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Post from the homeowner.  He's been flooding the interwebs with it.  I have my doubts about the accuracy of the story.  

Peoria Police Department - Arizona
The ones who are supposed to "protect and serve" us are also the same ones who laugh and point guns in our faces while they violate our rights and illegally tear apart our homes in search for a reason to charge us with crimes that we didn't commit. Excessive force and harassment is not the answer. Last night at about 10 pm, my family and I were forced to exit our home with no explanation and no search warrant. Our son K was accused of an alleged assault away from our home - not in our home or anywhere near-by. Our son K received a call from an officer and he agreed to come outside to talk to the officer. We never got one knock on our door. As soon as we opened the door for our son to go out, we realized there was a SWAT team outside dressed like the military with machine guns drawn and about 80 cops lined up and down our street. My boyfriend expressed to the sergeant on the phone that he was concerned for our sons’ safety and would like to call our attorney. They next thing we know, we are being told to exit our home or they will enter by force. After our son K exited the house first with his hands up. They then instructed everybody inside to exit the premises. This included me, my boyfriend, our son K's (2) 17-year old friends, and our 13 year old son - who is also a minor. We exited our home as instructed with our hands up, cooperating, never resisting, and showing no threat. My boyfriend (THE HOMEOWNER) was placed in handcuffs with excessive aggression and placed in the back of a police cruiser down the street for 3 hours as they ignored every question, every health concern, and every demand for an attorney. The police sat the rest of us on the curb and took all of our phones so we could not record what was happening or call our attorneys. They said THEY had cameras and that's all the video footage we needed. This made me feel very uncomfortable as it seemed like what they were doing was wrong and illegal. My son K was automatically arrested without any questioning and without reading him his rights. His (2) 17 year old friends were put in handcuffs without any answer as to why they were being detained and were denied permission to call their parents for over 2 hours. The officers also taunted these boys trying to get them to act out. Me, my son K's 2 friends, and our 13 year old son were placed on the curb for hours in front of our home while they ransacked it. We were all questioned, except for my boyfriend WHO OWNS THE HOME AND IS K's FATHER. This is very suspicious as you would think it would be important for them to question the person who owns the home that they are investigating. They put caution tape around our house indicating it was a crime scene. After they took down our names and phone numbers, they told us we were "free to go" but we were not allowed inside of our own home. This was at 4 am. We had no shoes, no vehicle, and no phones. After 45 mins of arguing with the officers to locate our phones, they finally gave them back to us but would not let us get our shoes. My boyfriend, our 13 year old son and I had no choice but to walk a mile and a half barefoot to my boyfriends’ fathers’ house. As soon as we got there we got a call telling us to come back because they had finished. Upon our arrival, they gave us a copy of the search warrant and papers for each room that was searched with the items listed that were seized. Our house was torn apart from top to bottom for 3 items that were found, 1 in a car out front of our residence and 2 in K’s bedroom. The search warrant only stated our son K’s name and NOBODY ELSE so why were we all treated like criminals and why did they invade our privacy and personal space? What’s also confusing to me is that they took $3000 of my son K's graduation money as part of the evidence to an assault? Our attorney said that the force that was used was excessive, unnecessary and it seems as if there are other motives behind their actions, along with many civil rights violations. What happened last night was pure terrorism and harassment to me and my loved ones and now I see why so many people fear the police and why they have such a negative reputation in today’s society. If you expect civilians to obey the law, you should set an example and do the same.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#18]
New update:  Both adults own and/or work at a marijuana dispensary.  DEA was also present at the raid.

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#19]
https://www.facebook.com/kmaloney7/posts/10207435655382002

https://www.facebook.com/kmaloney7

Shit they were lucky, usually the drug raids they put ALL your shit in the bathtubs and turn them on, turn the ac down as low as it goes, trash every wall and ceiling, rip apart all the couches and chairs, etc ,etc. But they work at a dispensary so they must be bad people, and on the flip side, they work at a dispensary so... ;)
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 5:25:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Shit they were lucky, usually the drug raids they put ALL your shit in the bathtubs and turn them on, turn the ac down as low as it goes, trash every wall and ceiling, rip apart all the couches and chairs, etc ,etc. But they work at a dispensary so they must be bad people, and on the flip side, they work at a dispensary so... ;)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I couldn't help but notice the M&P Shield box

There was no knocks on my door just a ak47 pointed at me my 13 yr old son and my girl friend
wat?
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Notice how he never says what the items confiscated were?

Someone I know, who would know, said it was a couple guns and a knife.  Turns out 17 year old kid was upset his girlfriend broke up with him and pulled a gun on her and threatened the old "if I can't have you, no one can."
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Said by Scarface from Half Baked:
You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you what happened. Samson and his girls came rollin' up in here lookin' for me. 'Cause they said they was gonna mess me up if I didn't bring them Mr. Nice Guy. So they probably ruffed The Guy up, then they started going to war with the apartment. They got num-chuks, bolos, they be doin' Indian burns... and Killer paid the price, yo. You know, he got the wrath. He got the wrath of the num-chuks, yo!
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top