Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2016 10:43:46 PM EDT
Noticed the coming soon sign is gone awhile back but haven't heard anything here or locally.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
He probably looked into it and saw all the roadblocks that the City had waiting for him.....RIck had to fight like hell to get that place running and it was an expensive fight...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently it's running unofficial. Some guy keeps crying about it on backpage.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I had wondered about that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Apparently it's running unofficial. Some guy keeps crying about it on backpage.
View Quote

Nope, I talked to a deputy.  The area people are shooting is actually in the city and is a different location.  TPD can write citations for it.

The "range coming soon" sign at the concrete plant is gone.  I heard they abandoned the site, but have not confirmed.

The berms, shooting tunnels, benches, awnings, barricades, and bullet baffles are all gone.  It isn't a matter of reopening, it would need to be rebuilt.

I like SERP but they are only open TH-SU.  The only other option is Marksman and they are not so friendly to their customers, the range is too short, too limited, too hot,  and the owner is politically derp.  I really, really wish there was another option closer to my house or work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top