Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/23/2016 11:03:03 PM EDT
They should start hitting credit cards in the next couple of days.  Get ready and let us know what you got drawn for.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 12:48:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully tomorrow! I've been checking all week, but I think they usually start hitting them on Thursday after the deadline to update payment info. Good luck to everyone who put in
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 3:32:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
First year putting in. Not expecting any. But.... My cc is being switched from MasterCard to visa this month... Hopefully it doesn't effect it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Crap thanks for the reminder, I totally spaced it. I just remembered that my CC that I used for the draw was compromised a few weeks back and they sent me a new card. I better call them first thing in the AM. If I get drawn, and the card fails, what happens?
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crap thanks for the reminder, I totally spaced it. I just remembered that my CC that I used for the draw was compromised a few weeks back and they sent me a new card. I better call them first thing in the AM. If I get drawn, and the card fails, what happens?
View Quote

The date to change your credit card info was last week. I'm not sure if its to late now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The date to change your credit card info was last week. I'm not sure if its to late now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will try and contact you 2 or 3x before letting the tag go to the next person.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:46:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They will try and contact you 2 or 3x before letting the tag go to the next person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok good to hear, I was starting to stress.. sucks getting new cards, can never remember the crap you used it on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Talked to someone that called Game and Fish yesterday and he was told results would be a few weeks out due to problems they had with the computer system.  They didn't give him a specific date.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 4:12:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Talked to someone that called Game and Fish yesterday and he was told results would be a few weeks out due to problems they had with the computer system.  They didn't give him a specific date.
View Quote

Good to know. Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh dang, the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/29/2016 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This times a couple billion. I got all excited when I checked my card and saw a AzGFD hit.... then I remembered I got called by them regarding the SNAFU regarding not getting payments for fall turkey tags and needing to run the card again.

Link Posted: 4/1/2016 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#13]
People are posting pics on facebook that their accounts are getting hit...... Its April 1st but I wanna believe, but i also don't wanna believe cause I have no hits on my account!
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#14]
My CC got hit today!   Just did cow elk this year.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#15]
We got 1 hit for 135$. I think it's mine for bull.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like my oldest will be getting another elk this year, that's two years in a row.

But I got skunked again, that's eight years in a row. Good thing it's easier to get tags in neighboring states, though I'd rather hunt here.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#17]
I put in for the first time for a hunt ever, for bull elk,  and I just got hit on my cc. I guess I have some practicing to do!
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Still no charge

I might be going to UT to hunt Elk and Mule Deer in Oct
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Just checked my account and it shows nothing for 2016 draws. Going to remain optimistic for now.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#21]
First year. Didn't get hit yet. My buddy did. 2nd year in a row
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 12:42:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No charge for me yet.

Rizzo, are you going to be hunting elk out of state this year?
View Quote

Yes, either elk or deer. Hitting turkeys in NE this month, hit hogs in AR last month. Might try for pronghorn in WY later this year.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What state?  I'm seriously contemplating a DIY OTC elk hunt in CO if I don't get an AZ tag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No charge for me yet.

Yes, either elk or deer. Hitting turkeys in NE this month, hit hogs in AR last month. Might try for pronghorn in WY later this year.

What state?  I'm seriously contemplating a DIY OTC elk hunt in CO if I don't get an AZ tag.

Ditto
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No charge for me yet.

You kill a hog in AR????
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#26]
No phone call to update my card, so maybe they aren't done with all of the draws yet (I hope). If not, I may hit UT this year for an OTC tag. Pretty spendy, but its beautiful up there so at least it would be a good hunt.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No phone call to update my card, so maybe they aren't done with all of the draws yet (I hope). If not, I may hit UT this year for an OTC tag. Pretty spendy, but its beautiful up there so at least it would be a good hunt.
View Quote

This is what I am thinking of doing. I can get a Mule Deer/Elk tag up there with my dad
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Nothing yet.

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#29]
I got hit for $135.  But I wanna know if I need to get the bow tuned up or not.

Not patiently waiting.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#30]
My wife and daughter first time putting in and draw a tag for October. I drew for December. I get to guide my wife on her hunt. I'm so excited.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My wife and daughter first time putting in and draw a tag for October. I drew for December. I get to guide my wife on her hunt. I'm so excited.
View Quote

Post 135. And got multiple tags. It's fate man.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I got hit for $135.  But I wanna know if I need to get the bow tuned up or not.

Not patiently waiting.
View Quote

Same boat here. 1st choice Archery bull. 2nd choice rifle bull.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I know three peope who pulled tags. No tags for me

Stupid tags.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I know three peope who pulled tags. No tags for me

Stupid tags.

View Quote

I am still holding strong that AZGFD will hit my CC!!!! Come on!!!! I have 15 damn BP for Pronghorn!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They should start hitting credit cards in the next couple of days.  Get ready and let us know what you got drawn for.
View Quote

Well I finally had the credit card hit.  Looks like I will be going archery bull or muzzle loader bull.  Either way it is an early hunt and great potential for a big one. I'm stoked.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#36]
No hit for me yet, so there is still hope.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#37]
got hit last friday!
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I FINALLY GOT DRAWN!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely a late rifle Bull hunt but I am so happy about it!!!!! Cannot wait!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Got hit for $135.00.   Bull Elk, Unit 22.  Fuck YEAH!
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which 22 hunt ya got? I probably have the December hunt or Oct 22N hunt.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Will find out, put in for both, 22 North

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Results available if you have a portal account. My girl got 7W late rifle bull.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Results available if you have a portal account. My girl got 7W late rifle bull.
View Quote

Interesting - None of ours have posted on the Game & Fish draw results page yet.  Wonder if they post in some sort of order and not all at once.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Game and Fish quote from my login page

"Please Note: If you applied for the 2016 elk and pronghorn hunt draw, you will be among the first to get the news in your Portal account before the draw results are officially released. However, your 2016 elk or pronghorn application will not appear under “My Applications/Tags” until the results have been posted to your account."
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:15:32 AM EDT
[#47]
I got my late rifle bull tag again in 22N :-) can I go 3 for 3 in that unit???? This yr nothing under 300!
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:16:56 AM EDT
[#48]
6a cow !
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#49]
My CC was hit April 3.  I have a portal account.  No info one way or the other about a tag.  Seems typical for AZGFD.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Game and Fish quote from my login page

"Please Note: If you applied for the 2016 elk and pronghorn hunt draw, you will be among the first to get the news in your Portal account before the draw results are officially released. However, your 2016 elk or pronghorn application will not appear under "My Applications/Tags” until the results have been posted to your account."
View Quote

Yeah, my portal doesn't say either way.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top