BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't believe not one person replied to this. I know you're not all teetotalers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm willing to bring a case or two of beer or some other 'refreshment' but would like to hear what people like to drink.
Speak up

I can't believe not one person replied to this. I know you're not all teetotalers.

Beer is icky --- just like guns!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not a problem, we'll just rinse out our real beer empties into a can and call it bud light.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I only like Bud Light

Not a problem, we'll just rinse out our real beer empties into a can and call it bud light.

I'm lover of all sorts of alcohol :-) but since I'm bringing NV I don't think I'll drink so I don't chance breaking it lol
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Very nice, I say everyone bring 1911's and we should all compete with em :-)
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:24:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm willing to bring a case or two of beer or some other 'refreshment' but would like to hear what people like to drink.
Speak up

I don't drink beer...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:26:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm lover of all sorts of alcohol :-) but since I'm bringing NV I don't think I'll drink so I don't chance breaking it lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I only like Bud Light

No drinking allowed while there will be shooting. If you ain't shootin' after dark and not being an RSO, go for broke.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In memory of Hobbs? Oh for sure
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Rich_V,
Are you sharing what you're bringing?
If so, would you let me shoot my F.O.I.D. card with the .50? Is there a preferred ammo that you'd like to be used (other than factory brass cased)?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rich_V,
If so, would you let me shoot my F.O.I.D. card with the .50? Is there a preferred ammo that you'd like to be used (other than factory brass cased)?
View Quote

No problem, I usually bring a 50cal ammo box full of AP with the gun. Obliterating your FOID card sounds like a great idea.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No problem, I usually bring a 50cal ammo box full of AP with the gun. Obliterating your FOID card sounds like a great idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rich_V,

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rich_V,

We'll need pics of the before and after
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Healthy bump and if anyone is planning on running a 1911 and is short of mags, I have 11 CM mags I can bring to help out.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I have mags. Im short a 1911......
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
You looking for one?

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#14]
What's the approximate elevation and summer temps of the shooting spot? Last shoot I was at the glorious Eazy E was at some years ago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What's the approximate elevation and summer temps of the shooting spot? Last shoot I was at the glorious Eazy E was at some years ago.
View Quote
Eazy E was before my time

Elevation is between 4,700 and 5.000. Prescott proper is 5,000 to 5,550. Temperature is usually in the late 80's to mid 90's in June. Bring some sun shade and a cooler of water to hydrate.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Elevation is between 4,700 and 5.000. Prescott proper is 5,000 to 5,550. Temperature is usually in the late 80's to mid 90's in June. Bring some sun shade and a cooler of water to hydrate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It can get cold at night - mid to high 50s are not uncommon that time of year.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You looking for one?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You looking for one?

You sellin'?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You sellin'?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You looking for one?

You sellin'?

IM me for details, don't want to break the rules here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can use one of my whores. They need to be loved some and abused. The nasty one Ill use tho. No one beats that bitch but me
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:59:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You sellin'?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You looking for one?

You sellin'?

Don't forget to use coupon code to get $50 off whatever he's asking.  The coupon code is really just send him a dick picture.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:06:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't forget to use coupon code to get $50 off whatever he's asking.  The coupon code is really just send him a dick picture.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You looking for one?

You sellin'?

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You looking for one?

You sellin'?

Is it $50 off per pic?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:29:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Healthy bump and loving this rain, the forest may just stay open for us after all
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#24]
What's the word, Thunderbird? Just introduced a guy to shooting today-he'd done it a little growing up, but just wanting to get into it. I've known him for nearly a decade. I was thinking he'd really enjoy the Home Town Shoot and the great folks there. GSL, this bad boy is still happening, right?
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What's the word, Thunderbird? Just introduced a guy to shooting today-he'd done it a little growing up, but just wanting to get into it. I've known him for nearly a decade. I was thinking he'd really enjoy the Home Town Shoot and the great folks there. GSL, this bad boy is still happening, right?
View Quote
Guests are always welcome. They get to meet their fellow enthusiasts and it breaks down barriers about the derpity-derp misconceptions about us.

And hell yes this is still happening! Been lots of rainfall just like last year and it kept the PNF open all summer long too. But you could have called to have asked this bro
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Guests are always welcome. They get to meet their fellow enthusiasts and it breaks down barriers about the derpity-derp misconceptions about us.

And hell yes this is still happening! Been lots of rainfall just like last year and it kept the PNF open all summer long too. But you could have called to have asked this bro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it was easier to type without slurring my speech! I got a lot done on Saturday, so Sunday turned into beer and chill day. I don't do it often, but it was fun.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#27]
So who here is bring anything beltfed, and will it be in 7.62 NATO?

I was gifted some Venezuelan 7.62. I'd like to turn that 16 into a 100 round belt if there will be one brought for us to enjoy
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Tagging this one, is there a location for this?  I wandered through the 10 pages, but probably missed it.  I may have a room avail in PV if anyone doesnt want to camp.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tagging this one, is there a location for this?  I wandered through the 10 pages, but probably missed it.  I may have a room avail in PV if anyone doesnt want to camp.
View Quote

A few miles NE of Chino Valley.
Location is only give via PM to prevent the area from being trashed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Direction Information will be put out by IM by the 2nd week of June. If you need that sooner, then ask me by IM.

I'll also need for those needing it to IM me or post in here that they will need it too
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:14:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:39:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Getting closer
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:44:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Just ordered a case of .223 today in preparation.

I will need directions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:00:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just ordered a case of .223 today in preparation.

I will need directions.
View Quote
IM sent.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:03:03 AM EDT
[#35]
If anyone here or visitors wanting in on the action need directions, send me an IM. It helps to know exactly where you will be coming from.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#36]
I got a few weeks to load ammo......
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso....

All those wanting to win the Mystery Bear Bucket ---

Stand up and say so!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#38]
*standing* SO!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I got a few weeks to load ammo......
View Quote

I've been pulling levers every chance I've had. Running low on supplies now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
*standing* SO!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
*standing* SO!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
*standing* SO!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
*standing* SO!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso....

All those wanting to win the Mystery Bear Bucket ---

Stand up and say so!
View Quote

Head on down with that bucket!

Link Posted: 6/1/2016 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I have been reading reports of bears harassing people at Parker Canyon Lake. What you doing down there mr. bear
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Well...shit. The week of the shoot I will be in Yuma most likely. If that happens I cannot make it out Friday evening and just show up at oh dark thirty on Saturday morning will be the worst scenario. I'll have to see how I feel after the drive up, fill up the tank, go home and empty out the ride along with cleaning it, then filling it back up for the shoot.

ETA: Sentence composure, I din't have it
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 6/1/2016 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Original OP updated. Lukeduke and Jered will be planning the stages and need pertinent info. If you don't want to post for some sort of OPSEC reasoning, please IM them to update them.

Thanks. No go squirrel away some ammo for this!
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Outstanding and subscribed!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top