Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2016 11:05:01 PM EDT
Chris Merrill is bad enough in the afternoon.  He really needs to move back to California.

But trying to listen to Casey Barf-what ever today was it.  

Dude has no clue what he is talking about and ridiculing callers that didn't bow down to his idea that anyone with a medical condition should not be allowed to drive.  He freely was admitting that he didn't know what certain conditions where but, if you have it you should not be allowed to drive because you can black out and kill someone.

He was calling callers stupid and dumb.  Yet he has no clue.  When a caller wanted to have an intelligent debate he started making fun of the caller for thinking he was so smart and so high class.
I like broomhead in the morning but, its sad when i would rather listen to megan McCain who ever is on in the afternoon.  

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Broomhead is ok, but his show is pretty much it for me.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Radio shows are for shock value. Most of Limbaugh's listeners are the other side who somehow love to be riled up and their blood pressure going until their heart burps.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Well at least they don't have Barry and Michelle gargling McCain's balls anymore.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Radio shows are for shock value. Most of Limbaugh's listeners are the other side who somehow love to be riled up and their blood pressure going until their heart burps.
View Quote

I dont mind the shock value.  Just normally the host shows some respect for callers.  Not Casey, he might as well be on "the view" or PSMBC.  Complete waste of airtime.  I heard is was him and as soon as the news was done I switched channels.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:36:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quit listening to that crap and listen to The Arms Room instead: http://www.thearmsroomshow.com/
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked Mohan (a long time ago).  I liked to listen to Young.  I don't tune in much any more.  Even Tom Likus was entertaining at the time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I liked Mohan (a long time ago).  I liked to listen to Young.  I don't tune in much any more.  Even Tom Likus was entertaining at the time.
View Quote

Yup. Back when they had John Dale and a good station.  My how they have fallen.  I can listen to Rush and then I am done.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well at least they don't have Barry and Michelle gargling McCain's balls anymore.
View Quote

Yeah, no kidding!! It was disgusting.

I like Broomie, and I miss the morning guy (Jim somebody, Sharpe I think? Wife was a teacher) they took off to replace with this hour-long news summary from 5-6 AM. I find it annoying that the producer doesn't realize the bridge music they insist on playing all through this news segment completely drowns out the person trying to read the news.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I like Broomie, and I miss the morning guy (Jim somebody, Sharpe I think? Wife was a teacher) they took off to replace with this hour-long news summary from 5-6 AM. I find it annoying that the producer doesn't realize the bridge music they insist on playing all through this news segment completely drowns out the person trying to read the news.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked Sharp too, wish they hadn't cancelled him. Broomhead is good, seems like he's a guy you could have a beer with. Laughs at absolutely anything Babinski says, but what are you gonna do?!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top