Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2016 11:25:24 AM EDT
Don't wait until Feb. 9th for Antelope and Elk and crash the system

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
It's more fun staying up all night and hoping it stops crashing before the deadline tho.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Put in tonight. Crashed 3 times during payment and wouldn't allow me to print the license.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 12:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol see.  Might as well make it interesting and do it the last second like I usually do
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 5:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did my elk and antelope apps on Wednesday.  Fingers crossed.  I don't expect an antelope tag but I'm really hoping for an elk tag this year.  Might have to go to Colorado if I don't draw one here.
View Quote

How many points you got for Pronghorn? I am rocking 14 into this years draw - I probably wont get drawn. Planning a WY Pronghorn hunt already

And yes, I am a species nazi when it comes to Wildlife.... We have pronghorn!

Good luck on the draw tho! I am putting in for Bull Elk again this year. Hopeful for another Bull tag
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump because getting closer
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't have any points for them.  I tried to increase my odds by puting in for archery and muzzle loader.  

I put in for all bull elk hunts too. I would really like a September bull rifle or muzzleloader hunt but the odds are so low.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did my elk and antelope apps on Wednesday.  Fingers crossed.  I don't expect an antelope tag but I'm really hoping for an elk tag this year.  Might have to go to Colorado if I don't draw one here.

How many points you got for Pronghorn? I am rocking 14 into this years draw - I probably wont get drawn. Planning a WY Pronghorn hunt already

And yes, I am a species nazi when it comes to Wildlife.... We have pronghorn!

Good luck on the draw tho! I am putting in for Bull Elk again this year. Hopeful for another Bull tag

I don't have any points for them.  I tried to increase my odds by puting in for archery and muzzle loader.  

I put in for all bull elk hunts too. I would really like a September bull rifle or muzzleloader hunt but the odds are so low.

I just got a new bow =) Mathews NoCam
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#9]
In for elk.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top