BLM land behind my casa.

Beep Beep.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like you have some nice and long distance to shoot at there.  I'm jelly.  Most of the places around me are state trust, res, or private property.  When I go shoot at distance out in the desert it is on NF land and that means lugging steel around some pretty good hills.

How about some better pics and details of your rifles?
View Quote

When I get a chance I will post some better pics of the rifles we took out.
The AR is a mutt built with a Rainier medcon 18" mid barrel. FFP mil/mil Bushnell w/ G2 DMR reticle. Atlas pod.
The bolt gun is an old Savage LE rifle with CDI bottom metal McM A3 stock and a HDMR scope with Horus 59 reticle.
Both good shooters just needed to get data from my new AO.

eta:

And the .223 AI

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
You better practice up, you'll need it the next time you come up. I'm not going to take it as easy on ya!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You better practice up, you'll need it the next time you come up. I'm not going to take it as easy on ya!
View Quote

You better bring your lunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top