Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2015 11:35:57 PM EDT
Like the title says, I need a G21 and/or G23 (preferably Gen 4) for a demo that will involve firing approximately one magazine with a student.

I will pay you to rent your handgun. I need it on Wed, Nov 25 at Cowtown Range in Peoria, AZ. I can pickup elsewhere that morning.

Let me know if you can help me out here.

UPDATE: One of our HTF members hooked us up - thank you!

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:31:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't loan or rent one out unless I personally knew the person or was there with the firearm.  Now if you were asking for my wife, that would be a different topic. Too many weird things could happen and the gun would be traced back to the owner and cause a lot of issues. This is a personal opinion. no disrespect intended. You should be able to rent one cheap right there at the range.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:56:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't loan or rent one out unless I personally knew the person or was there with the firearm.  Now if you were asking for my wife, that would be a different topic. Too many weird things could happen and the gun would be traced back to the owner and cause a lot of issues. This is a personal opinion. no disrespect intended. You should be able to rent one cheap right there at the range.
View Quote

Personal opinions aside, Glen is a trustworthy person and instructor. Glen is also a liaison for several ranges and wouldn't ask if it was available.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:49:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't help with those but have a G20 and G19 you are welcome to which i believe are the same size as a as the models you are looking for. Free of charge for you Glen.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:24:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Glen, you can borrow my G23 if you need it.  It's a gen 3 tho.

Lee
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a 21-gen 3 and a 23-gen 2 if you cant find any gen 4's
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Gen4 G19 if needed.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Gen 3 G21 (plus can if wanted) checking in. I'm pretty far away but have the day off and can probably work something into my schedule.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gen 3 G21 (plus can if wanted) checking in. I'm pretty far away but have the day off and can probably work something into my schedule.
View Quote

Cowtown Range is a long haul for you. If you want to come out and do some shooting, though, I'm happy to get you on the range Wed.

Also, your IM inbox is full.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Cowtown Range is a long haul for you. If you want to come out and do some shooting, though, I'm happy to get you on the range Wed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah-haven't renewed the membership. I'll have a couple of mini-mes in tow so I can't really make a day of it.

If you can't find something, email or text and I'll head that way.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah-haven't renewed the membership. I'll have a couple of mini-mes in tow so I can't really make a day of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bring the .22s and I'll provide the targets for the kids.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:13:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Just curious, what is it that you will be demonstrating?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bump...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why .40 and .45 sucks
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why .40 and .45 sucks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why .40 and .45 sucks
Oh lordy, I don't get involved with that ad nauseam argument.

But for the record...

10mm>9x19>.45

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

A private student wants to try several different handguns, the only handgun on his requested list that we don't have is a G21.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A private student wants to try several different handguns, the only handgun on his requested list that we don't have is a G21.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the only right answer right here!

Hell yeah, doing it right instead of trying to tell the student what they need.

That is how it's done, no if's, buts, or anything else.

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 1:00:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Damn bud, glad you got taken care of. Next time call me. You could borrow my G22, G31, G23, G32, and Gen4G19.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top